Search found 6296 matches

by robbie67
Fri May 25, 2018 9:01 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Season Gone - Time to Look Forward
Replies: 80
Views: 851

Re: Season Gone - Time to Look Forward

Windy_Hill wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 4:35 pm
Was the Season Gone call made prematurely?
If only your old man hadn't came prematurely.....
by robbie67
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:47 am
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: A Deluded Football Club
Replies: 46
Views: 412

Re: A Deluded Football Club

Oh the irony. Now we are a deluded football club, not that I disagree, but for it to come from one of our most deluded supporters is just priceless. Didnt know they allowed day outings down at Kew Cottage let alone internet access?? Makes me worry for the kids in the neighbourhood What time is curf...
by robbie67
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:28 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: A Deluded Football Club
Replies: 46
Views: 412

Re: A Deluded Football Club

Oh the irony. Now we are a deluded football club, not that I disagree, but for it to come from one of our most deluded supporters is just priceless.
by robbie67
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:58 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: c*** nominations
Replies: 60
Views: 5693

Re: c*** nominations

Stupid c****. Wendy Hill and Dumbo Paddy.
by robbie67
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Finals chances
Replies: 151
Views: 1547

Re: Finals chances

I think it will be a close call. It's hard to say. I mean, its not like making a judgement on Robbie's soundness of mind is it. Come on Wendy, take a position. The cash will come in handy. Ok Rabbi, because you're struggling to pull a crowd, I'll run with your churlish taunts Dons to finish 7th on ...
by robbie67
Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:16 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Finals chances
Replies: 151
Views: 1547

Re: Finals chances

Windy_Hill wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:54 pm
I think it will be a close call. It's hard to say. I mean, its not like making a judgement on Robbie's soundness of mind is it.
Come on Wendy, take a position. The cash will come in handy.
by robbie67
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:25 am
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: We`re chasing Martin.
Replies: 97
Views: 947

Re: We`re chasing Martin.

Now you're just making shit up as you go. There was no mention of midfielders anywhere in your posts. All you mentioned was the players on our list that you thought were similar to Gunston. Of whom, none are anywhere near the level of Gunston. Therefore, you were duly given a whack. So pipe down, s...
by robbie67
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:23 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: We`re chasing Martin.
Replies: 97
Views: 947

Re: We`re chasing Martin.

Now you're just making shit up as you go. There was no mention of midfielders anywhere in your posts. All you mentioned was the players on our list that you thought were similar to Gunston. Of whom, none are anywhere near the level of Gunston. Therefore, you were duly given a whack. So pipe down, s...
by robbie67
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:14 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Finals chances
Replies: 151
Views: 1547

Re: Finals chances

Yeah all of those stats are somewhat redundant. What we need to know is what Windy thinks, so we can take a financial position with the opposite.
by robbie67
Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:12 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: We`re chasing Martin.
Replies: 97
Views: 947

Re: We`re chasing Martin.

Pass on Gunston Well of course. All that kicking straight and good hands, he just wouldn't fit in would he? You're clueless. Like a 13 year old who started following the club because Matty Lloyd was hot. Your sole contribution in weeks is to throw your hat in the ring for Gunston over a high qualit...
by robbie67
Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:18 am
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Votes v Port
Replies: 18
Views: 145

Re: Votes v Port

5. Hooker
4. Merrett
3. Hep
2. TBC
1. McKenna
by robbie67
Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:12 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: NLM
Replies: 29
Views: 312

Re: NLM

First we had to watch this pleb hack his way to nearly 150 of the very worst games imaginable, and now he has the gall to publicly attack the club based on completely unsubstantiated crap. Go f*** yourself, NLM. Here's my attempt at an unsubstantiated diagnosis: the daughter's an invalid because sh...
by robbie67
Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:35 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: We`re chasing Martin.
Replies: 97
Views: 947

Re: We`re chasing Martin.

Windy_Hill wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:28 am
Pass on Gunston
Well of course. All that kicking straight and good hands, he just wouldn't fit in would he?

You're clueless. Like a 13 year old who started following the club because Matty Lloyd was hot.
by robbie67
Thu May 11, 2017 9:26 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Same Olds v Geelong
Replies: 101
Views: 683

Re: Same Olds v Geelong

Windy Hille wrote:
Don't understand the McKenna criticism. He's been good. One of the better kicks in the team. Again, just needs continuity to keep on improving. Glad he's in the side.
Do you mean Peter McKenna?
by robbie67
Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:51 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Brent Stanton
Replies: 80
Views: 920

Re: Brent Stanton

Is it hatred? No.

Is he mediocre? Yes

Is Sismis the worst judge of a footballer I have known? By a mile.
by robbie67
Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:48 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Votes v Hawthorn
Replies: 11
Views: 149

Re: Votes v Hawthorn

5. Heppell
4. Merrett
3. Fantasia
2. Goddard
1. Kelly
by robbie67
Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:47 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Votes v Brisbane
Replies: 11
Views: 125

Re: Votes v Brisbane

5. Merrett
4. Fantasia
3. Tippa
2. Colyer
1. Watson
by robbie67
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:18 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Brent Stanton
Replies: 80
Views: 920

Re: Brent Stanton

chummy wrote:People can bag Stanton all they like , however when I look at our list , he is the only true wingman on it .
Welcome to 1988.
by robbie67
Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:49 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Brent Stanton
Replies: 80
Views: 920

Re: Brent Stanton

Gimps wrote:Who's the coward that didn't go to training to teach Dempsey how it's done?
True, I blame me for his complete lack of brains, skill, ability, and his troubles finding a job now.
by robbie67
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:16 pm
Forum: Bombers Discussion
Topic: Brent Stanton
Replies: 80
Views: 920

Re: Brent Stanton

A definitive starter R1 and justifiably so Tin Foil Hat Care to wager? best way to put a man to the test is to make him put his money were his mouth is. most guys arent so opinionated or aggressive when their money is the the line. Of course he will play round 1. Its morons like you two that have c...