ALL CLASS v CLASS CLOWNS

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: ALL CLASS v CLASS CLOWNS

Post by BenDoolan »

nudder12 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:12 pm Kyrgios all class at the moment - fundraising for bushfire relief.
Top marks to him. He’s a decent bloke.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

That’s good to hear and top marks to him here!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Benoit Paire of French Tennis,step into Fools’ Court and take a Bow,YOU BLOODY CLOWN!!!!! :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Add Danilhus to the list of Clowns after his Bullsit Antics! :roll: :-& :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Ash Barty,despite bowing out in the Semi’s,you are still a class act!

You simply conduct yourself on and off the Tennis Court with Absolute Style.

Whether or not,people agreed with you taking your Niece to the Press Conference,the odds are,someone put you on the spot to do that,so it’s no skin off my nose.

Just keep playing good,honest Tennis,quietly achieving Success here and there and the Public will love you for it,Win or Lose.

You have already climbed the mountain and done yourself Enormous Credit,because I don’t think any Australian in their Wildest Dreams would have thought any Aussie would get near Number 1 Ranking in the world,after a Full Year of Tennis.

Well done Ash,or should we say,Auntie Ash? :lol:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

People complaining, whinging, criticising Barty for taking her niece to the presser can all go and get f*****. Many people have become miserable c**** in society these days. Here’s a tip, if you get so upset and offended by such an innocent thing, why don’t you just dig yourselves a hole, jump in, and cover yourselves up. f*** heads.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Hey mate,do ya wanna give KimHagdorn at 6PR a call tomorrow and give him a gobfull?

He’s on from 1.00 - 3.00OM your time.

8) :twisted: :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Victor Radley

2 Sin Bins and 4 Reports in one game.

My my,you have had a big day,haven’t you Victor?

Foghorn Leghorn couldn’t have done worse,playing for the Roosters.

Don’t worry Vic!The poor boy James Graham is just as confused as you are,so you’re in good company. :mrgreen:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Hey Nick,did you catch a couple of True Australian CHAMPIONS today?

Do you think you can Apply yourself for 2 weeks,play GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS and Not act the Goat?!

The Ball is in your Court,PAL!

Reckon you can make this Critic Eat his Words?

I Seriously Doubt It!

But hey,prove me Wrong here!

Bet ya Can’t!

:-" :-" :-" :-" :-"
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:36 am Hey Nick,did you catch a couple of True Australian CHAMPIONS today?

Do you think you can Apply yourself for 2 weeks,play GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS and Not act the Goat?!

The Ball is in your Court,PAL!

Reckon you can make this Critic Eat his Words?

I Seriously Doubt It!

But hey,prove me Wrong here!

Bet ya Can’t!

:-" :-" :-" :-" :-"
I thought he was a bit stiff. Would have creamed his opponent if not for injury. Unlucky...
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

If he was match fit,no problems!

He may have got past that problem on the day and pushed deep into the Tournament.

But by his own confession,he dragged himself off the Couch to get to Wimbledon and to me,that is a reflection of his poor overall attitude to the Sport he supposedly can be bothered to play.

Kia shouldn’t have bothered with him and gone to an ACTUAL CHAMPION of the Game!

In fact,whoever did that Car ad with Evonne,should have done a re-enactment with Ash.

”Well Thanks,but what about the Car?”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:02 pm If he was match fit,no problems!

He may have got past that problem on the day and pushed deep into the Tournament.

But by his own confession,he dragged himself off the Couch to get to Wimbledon and to me,that is a reflection of his poor overall attitude to the Sport he supposedly can be bothered to play.

Kia shouldn’t have bothered with him and gone to an ACTUAL CHAMPION of the Game!

In fact,whoever did that Car ad with Evonne,should have done a re-enactment with Ash.

I reckon he might have been doing some training Grassy, not literally sitting on the couch. And others were injured during the tournament - players that were match fit. Like Barty at the French Open too. He was just unlucky.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

nudder12 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:37 pm
grassy1 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:02 pm If he was match fit,no problems!

I reckon he might have been doing some training Grassy, not literally sitting on the couch. And others were injured during the tournament - players that were match fit. Like Barty at the French Open too. He was just unlucky.
Let’s see if he can apply himself at Flushing Meadow,nudder.I’m not holding my breath for any improvement.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Novak Djockovic

For All your Talent on the Court Pal,you still give people reason to Dislike your persona,carrying on like a Porkchop in the Olympics,when many others from various accounts of the Olympic Games,have displayed much classier conduct!

But to leave your Mixed Doubles partner Nina Stojanovic in the lurch in the Bronze Medal match,citing injury was just Plain Lousy,along with the Lame excuse about your Injury,if I read The FitzFiles right! :roll:

Fitz has depicted you as a Dickhead!I Award you this week’s,......

CLASS CLOWN!!!!!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:57 am Novak Djockovic

For All your Talent on the Court Pal,you still give people reason to Dislike your persona,carrying on like a Porkchop in the Olympics,when many others from various accounts of the Olympic Games,have displayed much classier conduct!

But to leave your Mixed Doubles partner Nina Stojanovic in the lurch in the Bronze Medal match,citing injury was just Plain Lousy,along with the Lame excuse about your Injury,if I read The FitzFiles right! :roll:

Fitz has depicted you as a Dickhead!I Award you this week’s,......

CLASS CLOWN!!!!!
Can’t stand the fcker.

He’s the sort of fwit that makes me turn the channel over if I see him playing.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

On the one hand,he’s an outstanding player who’s near untouchable when On song.On the other,he just let’s himself down with moments of stupidity,selfishness and vanity.

Holding his own Tennis Circus in Covid riddled Europe last year,partying on with many likeminded twits,that was bound to invite a Virus willing to oblige,was Sheer Stupidity,that not even Nick Kyrgios could be accused of.

Giving Nick his dues,he at least has realised how Dangerous Covid19 has become and laid low from it!Good lad! =D>
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Poor old Nick.

Still carrying on like a pork chop.

Still a 1st Round knockout,still an easy beat(and I don’t mean the band).

Still,.....A CLASS CLOWN!!!!!
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

C'mon Grassy - we all know what Nick's like.

How about admission to the "class clown" category for Tsitsipas???
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

nudder12 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:22 pm C'mon Grassy - we all know what Nick's like.

How about admission to the "class clown" category for Tsitsipas???
Add him too!

Now,can I go to the Toilet,please?

I feel like Neil Pye asking Bambi that question in University Challenge(The Young Ines). :lol: