Brad Haddin

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Brad Haddin

Post by BenDoolan »

Seriously, has there ever been a shitter keeper? This bloke is the worst I've seen. Ever since he's played international cricket, he has constantly fumbled, bumbled and f***** up at an alarming rate. How he keeps getting away with this incompetence, I'll never know.

I'd love to know his stats of dropped catches, missed stumpings and byes. I'd reckon he has set a world record. Absolutely abysmal. He should be instantly sacked after yesterday's effort. Tim Paine is a far superior keeper and is a good batsman. Make the move and do it now, or else he'll cost us the World Cup.

I distinctly remember the Australian commentators taking great joy at criticising Geraint Jones' ability behind the stumps for England. I wish those same commentators would highlight this circus clown's comical performances FFS!
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: Brad Haddin

Post by j-mac31 »

Amen.

Bring on the Paine!
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
F-111
Top Up Player

Post by F-111 »

Slater says he's confused, 'cause he was dropped for the 20/20. :lol:
F111 with dash! 12223 posts just vanished!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

F-111 wrote:Slater says he's confused, 'cause he was dropped for the 20/20. :lol:
Yeah NSWelshmen will say any bullshit to excuse such incredible inept ability. But Slater forgets that he has been doing this sort of shit ever since he's been selected in the TEST side. Maybe we should stop "confusing" him and drop him from the other formats as well

:idea: :idea: :idea:
Essendunny
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

Paine is a MUCH better keeper and equally good batsman. That's all there is to it.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Ossie wrote:Paine is a MUCH better keeper and equally good batsman. That's all there is to it.
Makes u wonder why he hasnt been included in more matches.... oh wait thats right, he isnt from NSW... :roll:
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

In a T20 match the other week, Prahran wicketkeeper Sam Coates equalled the Premier Cricket record with five stumpings in one innings. And yet the test keeper is a spud.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

BRAD HADDIN IS f****** SHIT!
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

He kept well on Sunday and then it seemed to rub off on his batting.

Listening to Ian Healy talk about techniques etc was quite interesting as he was pointing out the little things that Haddin had been doing wrong and what he was doing on the night to correct the mistakes.
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
lozza89
Regular Senior Player

Post by lozza89 »

swoodley wrote: Listening to Ian Healy talk about techniques etc was quite interesting as he was pointing out the little things that Haddin had been doing wrong and what he was doing on the night to correct the mistakes.
Yes i was listening to these as well. The little things like how his right leg isnt staying planted, and his head isnt right over the gloves so his balance is all out of wack. Pretty good insight from Heals
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

lozza89 wrote:
swoodley wrote: Listening to Ian Healy talk about techniques etc was quite interesting as he was pointing out the little things that Haddin had been doing wrong and what he was doing on the night to correct the mistakes.
Yes i was listening to these as well. The little things like how his right leg isnt staying planted, and his head isnt right over the gloves so his balance is all out of wack. Pretty good insight from Heals
Haddin hasn't done anything wrong guys...he is from NSW... :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

swoodley wrote:He kept well on Sunday and then it seemed to rub off on his batting.

Listening to Ian Healy talk about techniques etc was quite interesting as he was pointing out the little things that Haddin had been doing wrong and what he was doing on the night to correct the mistakes.
It's a pity he's 33 and not 23 where we could excuse this sort of shit as "learning the trade". FFS, if he can't get the simple things right at this stage of his career, then he should be forever banished from the role.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

...and it's made in NEW SOUTH WALES.

Papa Luigi's Pizza that is.

With aplogies to The Late Show,D Gen. :lol:
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:
swoodley wrote:He kept well on Sunday and then it seemed to rub off on his batting.

It's a pity he's 33 and not 23 where we could excuse this sort of shit as "learning the trade". FFS, if he can't get the simple things right at this stage of his career, then he should be forever banished from the role.
Indeed.

And we have a younger gun ready to go who is a far superior keeper and still a very good batsmen.
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

j-mac31 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Indeed.

And we have a younger gun ready to go who is a far superior keeper and still a very good batsmen.
Probably a far superior batsman too.

I will add another keeper better than Haddin (as a keeper and batsman) and that is Wade (assuming J-Mac is talking about Paine)
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Rossoneri wrote: I will add another keeper better than Haddin (as a keeper and batsman) and that is Wade (assuming J-Mac is talking about Paine)
I reckon every keeper in state cricket is better than Haddin. Probably all keepers in district levels are better. And I suspect even some keepers at club level (down to 3rds).
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Rossoneri wrote:I will add another keeper better than Haddin (as a keeper and batsman) and that is Wade (assuming J-Mac is talking about Paine)
I was and Wade is also a good batsman.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Geoff Lawson on ABC radio today....

"Brad Haddin is a better keeper than Tim Paine"

LAUGH

OUT

LOUD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

:shock: Lawson's a pretty smart bloke, WTF?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

j-mac31 wrote::shock: Lawson's a pretty smart bloke, WTF?
Yep, I agree with you. I just put it down to N.S.W
Essendunny