Premier League

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Premier League

Post by grassy1 »

Well done Leeds United.

Congratulations Bert!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

It’s been 16 long years for you,with various years full of frustrations of near misses or promising seasons gone wrong,the the threat of Liquidation if I heard David Davudivitch right on Offsiders,but you finally got there,thanks in great part to your current Chairman.He played a great part in making this possible and was certainly appreciated by many fans and supporters outside his house!Lap it up Bert!

I know what it’s like to follow a Club with little to Cheer over 42 years,but being part of the journey is worth it,whatever happens,believe me!

Who is going to join you?It seemed for a long time Albion(West Bromwich)might and Win the Championship in the process.But too many draws hurt their cause and unless they beat Queens Park Rangers at Home,there’s a very real danger Brentford could overtake them,with a Win at Home to bottom of the table Barnsley,for Automatic Promotion.

That would be Fantastic for everyone involved at Brentford,whose Club haven’t enjoyed too much serious success and disastrous for Albion,if they slipped into Play -Off status,alongside Fulham,2 times Champions of Europe,Nottingham Forest and either Cardiff or Swansea.

Exciting times ahead,this weekend and next year,for 3 Clubs at least.

Leeds United in particular!!!!!!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Premier League

Post by grassy1 »

Manchester United 1 - 6 Tottenham Hotspur

I was doing somersaults with this and went to bed a very happy man!

Got up in the morning and heard the headline on Channel 9 Radio,Liverpool Hammered!

I thought,No Madam you have it all wrong,Man Utd we’re Hammered!

No,we were too.

Aston Villa 7 - 2 Liverpool

FMD,what the bloody hell happened???????

Then I saw the Team.In Goals,Adrian!

Explains it all!

He’s Bloody Hopeless!

Where’s Allison Becker,Kloppy?!?!?!?!?!

Get him back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: