Premier League

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8574
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by bomberdonnie » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:53 pm

I will keep it in mind.

Anyhow we have finally spent up big on some decent players, I think we will be just fine. Thank you all for your schadenfreude, in any case.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 6431
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by grassy1 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:38 am

Which Shitbox Donnie?Been a few already for you lot to reflect on! :wink:

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8574
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by bomberdonnie » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:03 am

The only thing worse than a quiet fan of a great club, is a noisy c*** from a ****** shitbox club.

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Gimps » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:48 am

You lot missed your chance last season Grassy. Ol' Slippers Gerard and his gang of girls blew it.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Sismis » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:09 pm

Gimps wrote:You lot missed your chance last season Grassy. Ol' Slippers Gerard and his gang of girls blew it.
He will NEVER live that down. :lol:

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Gimps » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:53 pm

I don't see any mention of Newcastle getting pumped by Southampton or Slippers & the gang losing at home to Villa?

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8574
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by bomberdonnie » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Very quiet

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Sismis » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Sismis wrote:Something about singing and winning.....

We finally score some goals and forget how defend. #-o
Sismis wrote:2 nil to Man Shity not great to start off.

We don't mind rolling the dice on frogs and dutch! Going to be interesting to see if we can get some goals from some of them.

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Gimps » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:09 pm

That wasn't last night. We'd prefer more recent updates thanks..

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8574
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by bomberdonnie » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Gimps wrote:That wasn't last night. We'd prefer more recent updates thanks..
As always, spot on.

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8574
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by bomberdonnie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:12 am

That di Maria kid goes alright, huh?

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Gimps » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:30 am

He had plenty of friends last night, ol' Di Maria.

4-0. That is all.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Sismis » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:46 am

bomberdonnie wrote:
Gimps wrote:That wasn't last night. We'd prefer more recent updates thanks..
As always, spot on.
Yeah you caught me, I didn't make a comment within 24 hours I confess I am one of the millions of bandwagoner toon supporters. Definitely equivalent to going missing for an entire year.....

User avatar
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8574
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Location: Old Hobart Town

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by bomberdonnie » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 am

Sismis wrote:
bomberdonnie wrote:
Gimps wrote:That wasn't last night. We'd prefer more recent updates thanks..
As always, spot on.
Yeah you caught me, I didn't make a comment within 24 hours I confess I am one of the millions of bandwagoner toon supporters. Definitely equivalent to going missing for an entire year.....
Honesty is the best policy, Sismis.

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by boncer34 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:39 am

Gimps wrote:Have a look at you lot. A couple of games in and already potting teams. I've just got back from polishing all of the trophies that United have won over the last 20 years, took a VERY long time to do.

It's a long season, we'll improve.
Hey he turned up.

What a coincidence.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Gimps » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:24 pm

boncer34 wrote:
Gimps wrote:Have a look at you lot. A couple of games in and already potting teams. I've just got back from polishing all of the trophies that United have won over the last 20 years, took a VERY long time to do.

It's a long season, we'll improve.
Hey he turned up.

What a coincidence.
Turned up prior to the win. Didn't hang my head in shame.

User avatar
boncer34
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8777
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by boncer34 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Gimps wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
Gimps wrote:Have a look at you lot. A couple of games in and already potting teams. I've just got back from polishing all of the trophies that United have won over the last 20 years, took a VERY long time to do.

It's a long season, we'll improve.
Hey he turned up.

What a coincidence.
Turned up prior to the win. Didn't hang my head in shame.
Turned up after his club spent millions of pounds to ensure they could beat up on QPR.

Hero.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just better.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 6431
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by grassy1 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Yeah Rogers blew it!Pressure's on to Win the Silverware sunshine!Failure to do so,will have The Kop Screaming for your Blood!

Sismis
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 12831
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:16 am

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Sismis » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:45 pm

dead f****** last!

User avatar
Gimps
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7680
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Location: Bumfuck Idaho

Re: Premier League 2014 - 15

Post by Gimps » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Sismis wrote:dead f****** last!
Get Shearer to pull on the boots..

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests