Tour of Bangladesh

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Tour of Bangladesh

Post by BenDoolan »

With the retirements of Buck Rogers and Captain Clarke (and the potential dumping of Adam Voges), I wonder who will get a gig on this tour...

Cameron Bancroft, Joe Burns, Callum Ferguson and Peter Handscomb should all be considered IMO.

Peter Siddle has retained a place for the time being. Hope he gets to 200 test wickets. He deserves it. Been an absolute G & D bowler his whole career. Much in the mould of Merv Hughes.

I'd like to see Pat Cummins unleashed though. Rapid bowler with a great action.

My squad;

David Warner
Joe Burns
Steve Smith
Callum Ferguson
Peter Handscomb
Mitchell Marsh
Peter Nevill
Mitchell Johnson
Mitchell Starc
Peter Sidle
Nathan Lyon
Pat Cummins
Shaun Marsh
Cameron Bancroft
Essendunny
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Re: Tour of Bangladesh

Post by Crazyman »

I would have Khwaja in the squad given it's in Bangladesh and I think he plays spin reasonably well, not sure who exactly to leave out as I haven't really followed the Shield this year...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Crazyman wrote:I would have Khwaja in the squad given it's in Bangladesh and I think he plays spin reasonably well, not sure who exactly to leave out as I haven't really followed the Shield this year...
I like Khawaja. But he keeps getting snubbed. Been injured a fair bit of late too. Still, he couldn't be any worse than Shaun Marsh FFS.
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Presumably the pitches won't offer a lot to the quicks, so Cummins could be a better option than Siddle.

I also like Khawaja, but he's coming off a knee injury. Although he is now Qld's captain.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.