Serena Williams You Utter Disgrace

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Serena Williams You Utter Disgrace

Post by grassy1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:40 pm

Blowing up the way you did in the US Open Final,when your power game went to Shit!

After the Umpire quite rightly pulled your Coach up for Coaching,another code violation for clear racquet abuse and just plain Abuse,you still carried on like the proverbial Pork Chop,played the gender card,called out the Tournament Officials who quite rightly backed the Umpire up,still carried on,playing the victim and generally like a Sore Loser,what is there to like about you?!

Oh yeah,your 23 Grand Slam Titles,but your lack of grace or style endears you to very few,save the Nongs in New York who defended the Indefensible last night!

If you go on to play next year,that’s fine.But perhaps you could take a few deep breaths and a good hard look at yourself?!

You might find yourself a better person for it and get remembered for all the right reasons,as opposed to last night’s Disgracefull Behaviour?!

[-X :roll: :evil:

Windy Hille
High Draft Pick

Re: Serena Williams You Utter Disgrace

Post by Windy Hille » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:18 pm

Wow, what a petulance. That is one of the most downright disrespectful displays I’ve ever seen. Child.

[-X

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:04 pm

How are these far left, PC, mother******* labelling Mark Knight a racist and feminist over his cartoon. And sending his family death threats. Seriously, GAGF all you pathetic c****. Go away and die a painful death.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:50 am

BenDoolan wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:04 pm
How are these far left, PC, mother******* labelling Mark Knight a racist and feminist over his cartoon. And sending his family death threats. Seriously, GAGF all you pathetic c****. Go away and die a painful death.
Being a leftie meself,I know one thing for sure,I’m an exception to the rule it seems of Fellow lefties going off their trolley at Mark Knight.

All he did in my book,was to portray Williams’ behaviour for what it was.A petulant display of dummy spitting.

I’ll have more on this to say later today.Not much of it positive towards Serena or her apologists.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:46 pm

Gee Serena,are you conveniently going to throw things in front of you,to use as your shield,for each interview you do from now on?

You are going to cop it big time in Australia lady,unless you fess up and admit you were Utterly Wrong in the US Open Final!

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X