Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Will be interesting to see who they select following the Pakistan series disaster. Unfortunately, that royal PAIN IN THE ARSE Marsh will be selected. Putz.

My 1st Test Team prediction;

Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Marcus Harris, Shaun Marsh, Mitchell Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Tim Paine, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by grassy1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:14 pm

You’ll be pleased to know,the Worst Australian Media have told anyone interested(even biased one eyed WA fans couldn’t give a Stuff),That Sean Marsh has “Silenced his Critics!”

:roll:

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:01 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:14 pm
You’ll be pleased to know,the Worst Australian Media have told anyone interested(even biased one eyed WA fans couldn’t give a Stuff),That Sean Marsh has “Silenced his Critics!”

:roll:
His critics will never be silenced. Typical idiotic media.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Squad announced;

Aaron Finch
Usman Khawaja
Marcus Harris
Shaun Marsh
Mitchell Marsh
Peter Handscomb
Travis Head
Tim Paine
Mitchell Starc
Pat Cummins
Josh Hazlewood
Nathan Lyon
Peter Siddle
Chris Tremain

Reckon Head, Siddle and Tremain will miss out.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4316
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by s'dreams » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:17 pm

One Marsh down, one to go.

Handscomb in, Marsh out
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 pm

1st Test;

IND 250 (C. Pujara 123, J. Hazlewood 3-52, P. Cummins 2-49, M. Starc 2-63, N. Lyon 2-83) v AUS 7/191 (T. Head 61*, R. Ashwin 3-50, I. Sharma 2-31, J. Bumrah 2-34)
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by grassy1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Didn’t see his Gem of an innings,but Sean Marsh put 2 on the scoreboard.And his dismissal was pretty piss poor,according to 1 TAB punter I spoke to. :roll:

What has Channel 7 done regarding The Duck?

Have they got their own Classic Catches Competition?

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:15 pm

grassy1 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:01 pm
What has Channel 7 done regarding The Duck?
As far as I know, he’s still playing a part on Talking Footy
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:22 pm

1st Test;

IND 250 (C. Pujara 123, J. Hazlewood 3-52, P. Cummins 2-49, M. Starc 2-63, N. Lyon 2-83) & 3/151 (K. Rahul 44, C. Pujara 40*) v AUS 235 (T. Head 72, J. Bumrah 3-47, R. Ashwin 3-57, I. Sharma 2-47, M. Shami 2-58)
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by grassy1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:59 pm

BenDoolan wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:15 pm
grassy1 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:01 pm
What has Channel 7 done regarding The Duck?
As far as I know, he’s still playing a part on Talking Footy
:lol: Benny,don’t be a Daft twit.He’s Footy,not Cricket.I meant Daddles the Duck! :roll:

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 pm

1st Test;

IND 250 (C. Pujara 123, J. Hazlewood 3-52, P. Cummins 2-49, M. Starc 2-63, N. Lyon 2-83) & 307 (C. Pujara 71, A. Rahane 70, K. Rahul 44, N. Lyon 6-122, M. Starc 3-40) defeated AUS 235 (T. Head 72, J. Bumrah 3-47, R. Ashwin 3-57, I. Sharma 2-47, M. Shami 2-58) & 291 (S. Marsh 60, T. Paine 41, M. Shami 3-65, J. Bumrah 3-68, R. Ashwin 3-92)
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
s'dreams
Club Captain
Posts: 4316
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by s'dreams » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Media is pushing for Handscomb to be dumped for the other Marsh. Their biggest argument is that its Marsh's home pitch and Handscomb's technique looks bad.

Me, I though that Finch might be a bit more worried. Handscomb has been touted as a replacement keeper and even captain depending on the extent of Paine's finger injury (the same one that got busted in 3 or 4 places years ago).
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by grassy1 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:01 pm

s'dreams wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 pm
Media is pushing for Handscomb to be dumped for the other Marsh. Their biggest argument is that its Marsh's home pitch and Handscomb's technique looks bad.

What?Someone else but the Whinging Western Australian Media? :lol:

Me, I though that Finch might be a bit more worried. Handscomb has been touted as a replacement keeper and even captain depending on the extent of Paine's finger injury (the same one that got busted in 3 or 4 places years ago).

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:23 pm

s'dreams wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:58 pm
Media is pushing for Handscomb to be dumped for the other Marsh. Their biggest argument is that its Marsh's home pitch and Handscomb's technique looks bad.

Me, I though that Finch might be a bit more worried. Handscomb has been touted as a replacement keeper and even captain depending on the extent of Paine's finger injury (the same one that got busted in 3 or 4 places years ago).
Yes, no worries, Media. Let’s promote a guy who scored 21 & 11 and took 1/82 & 0/20.

How about we give Handscomb 15 Test innings to see if he can crack a half century?
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 pm

2nd Test;

AUS 6/277 (M. Harris 70, T. Head 58, A. Finch 50, S. Marsh 45, I. Sharma 2-35, H. Vihari 2-53) v IND

Grubbers, gazunders, spitting cobras, and crab balls all on day 1. WTF is this pitch???
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7060
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:51 pm
Location: Sydney (Don't hold it against me)
Contact:

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by Crazyman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 am

BenDoolan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 pm
Grubbers, gazunders, spitting cobras, and crab balls all on day 1. WTF is this pitch???
Yet watch our bowlers throw down pies while India pile on the runs...

grassy1
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 8439
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by grassy1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:14 am

BenDoolan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 pm
2nd Test;

AUS 6/277 (M. Harris 70, T. Head 58, A. Finch 50, S. Marsh 45, I. Sharma 2-35, H. Vihari 2-53) v IND

Grubbers, gazunders, spitting cobras, and crab balls all on day 1. WTF is this pitch???
The kind of pitch Cricket Australia wanted according to the Curator.They deny it!Who’s Lying here? :-"

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:09 am

grassy1 wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:14 am
BenDoolan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 pm
2nd Test;

AUS 6/277 (M. Harris 70, T. Head 58, A. Finch 50, S. Marsh 45, I. Sharma 2-35, H. Vihari 2-53) v IND

Grubbers, gazunders, spitting cobras, and crab balls all on day 1. WTF is this pitch???
The kind of pitch Cricket Australia wanted according to the Curator.They deny it!Who’s Lying here? :-"
You can’t order or manufacture a slab that does that sort of stuff. This will turn into a nightmare by day 3/4.

Mind you, I don’t mind it. I like it when batsmen have to actually work hard for runs.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

User avatar
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend
Posts: 25792
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by BenDoolan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:11 am

Crazyman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 am
BenDoolan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 pm
Grubbers, gazunders, spitting cobras, and crab balls all on day 1. WTF is this pitch???
Yet watch our bowlers throw down pies while India pile on the runs...
No faith in Starc, Hazlewood, Cummins and Lyon? They’ve been carrying the team for a while now...
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon
Posts: 7060
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:51 pm
Location: Sydney (Don't hold it against me)
Contact:

Re: Australia v India Test Series 2018/19

Post by Crazyman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:52 am

BenDoolan wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:11 am
Crazyman wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 am
BenDoolan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:29 pm
Grubbers, gazunders, spitting cobras, and crab balls all on day 1. WTF is this pitch???
Yet watch our bowlers throw down pies while India pile on the runs...
No faith in Starc, Hazlewood, Cummins and Lyon? They’ve been carrying the team for a while now...
Starc ATM, No and Hazelwood has been down a bit (though a tad unlucky at times), Cummins, maybe, Lyon yes. Starc out of form hurts us overall...
Also India’s batting is much better than ours IMO

Post Reply