Never Mind the Nags,what are the Punters On?

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Never Mind the Nags,what are the Punters On?

Post by grassy1 »

Don’t know if you guys have Favourite Numbers,but it often has me beat what the Punters are thinking,when they place their bets.

The 5th at Belmont really drove me to distraction on Wednesday,where the Clear Cut Favourite should have been Ohbeeh(OBH).And it was I thought when I heard them jump and OBH skipped away to an easy Win.Heard the Tote Win drifted out a touch,but I thought no one would have trimmed up past it.

Divvies read,I then heard Favourite Number whatever A Loser!What the f***?!

I thought f*** No,they didn’t back Pike’s nag(Diamond Trade) in Again,did they?f*** me Dead! :evil:

It’s getting towards the end of Favourite Numbers,why did they f****** back Pike’s horse here.It was NO Hope of getting up here and didn’t!But it wasn’t Pike’s Mount that was backed in,it was Top weight Brutus Maximus,not without talent,but had not Win in 2 years.

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had something to throw,I would have deadset done it and smashed something in the process!

I thought,it has to be a Syndicate or Punters Club that did this to the betting.Having already Won Favourite Numbers,I reckon they backed another in,knowing Full well it was never going to Win.

I often wonder if things like that happen,that the relevant Stewards are right on top of unusual betting patterns like that,but I rarely hear if that gets looked into.

A couple of results today wasn’t too pleasing on the eye,including the Top Weight of the 3rd at Caulfield being backed in to Favouritism,only to finish Nowhere or Stone,Motherless LAST! :evil: :-& :roll:

I am aware that WA being part of Super TAB,that much of the betting is done from Victoria,but jeez some betting just SHITS Me!

:evil: :-& :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Never Mind the Nags,what are the Punters On?

Post by grassy1 »

Then,there are the days when Favourites run like Donkeys and fall like flies and the Donkeys run like they should be Favourites and finish 1st Past the Post.

Had a few of those in recent times. #-o :shock: :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Never Mind the Nags,what are the Punters On?

Post by grassy1 »

Try Marty’s Party

Don’t know how your Race codes work now,but WG 4 Number 6 at Northam,5-35PM ESST.

Rough as Guts Oddswise,but a coin each way mightn’t go astray.

Good Luck if you’re on ‘im!Also one below,number 7 I think.

Epaulettion.

Similar odds,..... 8)