Gideon Haigh

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Gideon Haigh

Post by grassy1 »

Seems like he got the shit end of a pineapple,having left the Australian recently.

He paid out big time on news limited today,but the story on SMH and associated papers was pay walled.

Did anyone see what he said,after reading your Age Newspaper?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Gideon Haigh

Post by grassy1 »

Anyone?Someone know?

News really does travel slowly here in Wait Awhile. :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Haigh told The Betoota Advocate it was “a little bit like … dealing with a toddler that wants to break a toy rather than share it with somebody else”.
Crikey understands the paper gave him the cold shoulder on the way out, with correspondence unresponded to in an unceremonious departure. Haigh told The Betoota Advocate the departure amounted to “f*** all. My last day came and I didn’t hear a word.”
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:09 pm
Haigh told The Betoota Advocate it was “a little bit like … dealing with a toddler that wants to break a toy rather than share it with somebody else”.
Crikey understands the paper gave him the cold shoulder on the way out, with correspondence unresponded to in an unceremonious departure. Haigh told The Betoota Advocate the departure amounted to “f*** all. My last day came and I didn’t hear a word.”
Ta Mate.

Appreciate that!