The Little Obnoxious Weed

Talk about cricket, soccer, tennis, rugby, whatever you like. Talk about it here!

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

The Little Obnoxious Weed

Post by BenDoolan »

If there are any doubts about this F****** arsehole of a bloke, then doubt no more. No-one should ever believe this lying bastard as he is without question, the biggest turd playing the game. I would seriously love to see a Brett Lee thunderbolt beamer right between his eyes. Hayden was right on the money when he called him a lttle obnoxious weed.

And Sreesanth..... :roll: .......what's all this tough man glare at batsmen you weak as piss sook. Just goes to show what a real wimp you really are.

http://content-www.cricinfo.com/magazin ... 47687.html
Essendunny
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Re: The Little Obnoxious Weed

Post by billyduckworth »

Good to see an article written by an Indian that is not ridiculously over biased towards India.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

The funniest thing to come out of this is the sooky lala Sreesanth is!!!

He wont be able to bowl with any agression ever again everyone will just laugh at him
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

Can someone tell me why Sreesanth cried?
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

swoodley wrote:Can someone tell me why Sreesanth cried?
Because he was slapped by that idiot Harbhajan.
Essendunny
swoodley
Champion of Essendon

Post by swoodley »

BenDoolan wrote:
Because he was slapped by that idiot Harbhajan.
That's all...what a F****** sook :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You can quote me on this... He is gawn" - bomberdonnie re Hurley's contract status 25 February 2012
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

It must have smudged his make up.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

billyduckworth wrote:It must have smudged his make up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Essendunny
Brumaz
High Draft Pick

Post by Brumaz »

I actually like the guy. He has a funny personailty, talking in the 3rd person and all that.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

I don't mind Sreesanth all that much.

Harbhajan though, what a f***** up piece of work that guy is.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Maybe the MASCARA was running like the TROPICAL boys had in FLINT,MICHIGAN(Semi Pro). :lol:
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

Thought you would get a kick out of this BD

http://www.theage.com.au/news/cricket/h ... 56951.html
EVIDENCE is mounting against Harbhajan Singh in the aftermath of "slap-gate", the latest controversy surrounding the Indian spinner, with the revelation he had to apologise for a personal insult directed at South African batsman Ashwell Prince during the recent Test series.

Judging by the testimony of South Africa's mild-mannered coach, Mickey Arthur, Australian players are not the only ones to have been infuriated by Harbhajan, whose most recent temper tantrum, a slap that left fast bowler Shantha Sreesanth in tears, has seen him banished for the remainder of the Indian Premier League and facing further repercussions from the Indian board.

Contacted by The Age last night, Arthur clarified that the insult was not racial, but stood by his comments in an interview with website Cricinfo, in which he said India's problem children, Harbhajan and Sreesanth, both behaved poorly during the recent series.

"At the end of the day, we are not squealers," Arthur said. "We strongly believe that what happens on the field stays on it. Besides, we were very happy with the general spirit in which the series was played in, and we left with very pleasant memories of the tour.

"There was an incident in Kanpur. There was a hearing by the (International Cricket Council) match referee (Roshan Mahanama) during which Harbhajan apologised to Prince. It was settled and we were happy with the apology. I am not 100% sure what was said. But Ashwell felt very strongly about it at that time and that's why we took it up."

The following day, Harbhajan and Prince shared a flight to Mumbai, where they became IPL teammates. In relation to Sreesanth, the emotional fast bowler, Arthur said: "Sreesanth was just Sreesanth. Perhaps our players lost a lot of respect for him on the tour. He constantly abused A.B. de Villiers and it was very personal. But considering the general spirit in which the series was played, we didn't feel strongly enough to complain."

Harbhajan's IPL ban will cost him more than $500,000 in match payments and came with a warning from co-founder Inderjit Singh Bindra that another incident may cost him his career.

The spinner avoided a ban in Australia last summer because of an ICC bungle and the 27-year-old had a racial abuse charge downgraded because of a lack of evidence.

Meantime, as Australia's Test players leave their Indian franchises to attend a national camp ahead of the tour of the West Indies, Victorian batsman Brad Hodge will join the Kolkata Knight Riders as a replacement. Hodge had been overlooked in the initial player auction and instead played at Lancashire.

In Kolkata, he will play under Sourav Ganguly and reunite with Bushrangers teammate David Hussey.
I'm seeing a trend here.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

dom_105 wrote:Thought you would get a kick out of this BD

http://www.theage.com.au/news/cricket/h ... 56951.html
EVIDENCE is mounting against Harbhajan Singh in the aftermath of "slap-gate", the latest controversy surrounding the Indian spinner, with the revelation he had to apologise for a personal insult directed at South African batsman Ashwell Prince during the recent Test series.

Judging by the testimony of South Africa's mild-mannered coach, Mickey Arthur, Australian players are not the only ones to have been infuriated by Harbhajan, whose most recent temper tantrum, a slap that left fast bowler Shantha Sreesanth in tears, has seen him banished for the remainder of the Indian Premier League and facing further repercussions from the Indian board.

Contacted by The Age last night, Arthur clarified that the insult was not racial, but stood by his comments in an interview with website Cricinfo, in which he said India's problem children, Harbhajan and Sreesanth, both behaved poorly during the recent series.

"At the end of the day, we are not squealers," Arthur said. "We strongly believe that what happens on the field stays on it. Besides, we were very happy with the general spirit in which the series was played in, and we left with very pleasant memories of the tour.

"There was an incident in Kanpur. There was a hearing by the (International Cricket Council) match referee (Roshan Mahanama) during which Harbhajan apologised to Prince. It was settled and we were happy with the apology. I am not 100% sure what was said. But Ashwell felt very strongly about it at that time and that's why we took it up."

The following day, Harbhajan and Prince shared a flight to Mumbai, where they became IPL teammates. In relation to Sreesanth, the emotional fast bowler, Arthur said: "Sreesanth was just Sreesanth. Perhaps our players lost a lot of respect for him on the tour. He constantly abused A.B. de Villiers and it was very personal. But considering the general spirit in which the series was played, we didn't feel strongly enough to complain."

Harbhajan's IPL ban will cost him more than $500,000 in match payments and came with a warning from co-founder Inderjit Singh Bindra that another incident may cost him his career.

The spinner avoided a ban in Australia last summer because of an ICC bungle and the 27-year-old had a racial abuse charge downgraded because of a lack of evidence.

Meantime, as Australia's Test players leave their Indian franchises to attend a national camp ahead of the tour of the West Indies, Victorian batsman Brad Hodge will join the Kolkata Knight Riders as a replacement. Hodge had been overlooked in the initial player auction and instead played at Lancashire.

In Kolkata, he will play under Sourav Ganguly and reunite with Bushrangers teammate David Hussey.
I'm seeing a trend here.
Well, it's catching up with him. Indian writers are getting fed up and they are writing articles about his troubled past and his erratic behaviour. The Indian Board / hierarchy are now starting to penalise him and threatening to cull his career. It's quite clear that he either pulls his shit head in or gets it chopped off.
Essendunny