PERTH FOOTBALL CLUB 2010

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

PERTH FOOTBALL CLUB 2010

Post by grassy1 »

Excsuse me putting this in the BOMBERS' Section.I just couldn't bear to put it in the AFL Section,given my BOILING ANGER at WEST COAST attempting to HIJACK the WAFL with an EAGLES' Reserves Team,the ARROGANT PRICKS!

3 Close games,1 for us,2 against.

Lost the Colts b 7 points,Won the Ressies on the last kick of the game by 2 points and lost a See sawing LEAGUE GAME by 3 points with many incidents,controversial umpiring and Spectator Abuse ON and OFF the field after the FINAL SIREN.

Despite the loss,plenty to be encouraged about,but it was TEMPRED of course by JARS' Realistic attitude to the RESULT.

SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE!

Honourable Losses don't get you 4 points and HURT REAL BAD by season's end.Will keep you posted as the season goes on.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: PERTH FOOTBALL CLUB 2010

Post by grassy1 »

By the way,if this man puts in for the DRAFT again,look him up.

ROSS YOUNG!

OUTSTANDING FOOTBALLER and the ROLLS ROYCE of the WAFL

EASY!

STEVEN ARMSTRONG may also be worth a look,much as I'd hate to lose him.

Kids like AARON ELARI,MICHAEL FLORIO,BRETT HODGE are also worth a look at,in their 1st year of SENIOR FOOTY after being Groomed at COLTS Level for 2 SOLID Years.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Apologies for TARDINESS,but I've just watched the WORST 2 Weeks this MOB of mine have STUMBLED OVER in years.

THE f****** WORST!

Will update on Monday after the Bye.Cheers! #-o
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Go and watch a game of soccer and leave this part of the forum for Essendon matters
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Ross Young was on Carlton's list a few years back wasnt he??

Id would take Steve Armstrong anyday!!!!! :D
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Grassy, seriously, no one cares about Perth FC. Colours aside, a yawn fest of the hughest order, sorry buddy - it true
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Windy_Hill wrote:Grassy, seriously, no one cares about Perth FC. Colours aside, a yawn fest of the hughest order, sorry buddy - it true
I care!! and Thanks Grassy!!
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Western Red wrote:
Windy_Hill wrote:Grassy, seriously, no one cares about Perth FC. Colours aside, a yawn fest of the hughest order, sorry buddy - it true
I care!! and Thanks Grassy!!
I feel your care
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Is there an IGNORE Button Windy?If so,press on this topic if you don't care,thank - you!
5Alive
Top Up Player

Post by 5Alive »

Perth Football Club are really bad didnt even think they were still going vingertje around
I bleed black with a red sash
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

grassy1 wrote:Is there an IGNORE Button Windy?If so,press on this topic if you don't care,thank - you!
Not that it really matters but there is a more suitable forum for this subject
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

grassy1 wrote:Is there an IGNORE Button Windy?If so,press on this topic if you don't care,thank - you!
How come you don't use caps lock when you are angry? :wink: :wink: :wink:
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Dunno Rosso.Must have done well to Contain My ANGER at Le WC then.

I've already said why I didn't put it in the AFL section Windy.I havce a few moire reasons,but I won't BORE you with it.

Maybe STEVE ARMSTRONG might get a look in with the advent of GOLD COAST and GWS Mrs M.Not sure they'd be the ones picking him,but with clubs having to Dig deep for Player picks from 20 on,he might get a look in.

YOUNGY deserves another CRACK.He's TOO GOOD for WAFL Level(Winning 1 SANDOVER and should have had 2 but for a BUSTED Shoulder) and should be a chance for a pickup this year or Next.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

What's up,Donnie? :lol:

PERTH take on EAST PERTH at the unusual BOUNCEDOWN time of 3.45PM to SAVE the season from SLIPPING INTO OBLIVION.Given what the supporters should be DEMANDING,NO HALF EFFORTS by anyone will be TOLERATED.

COLTS and RESSIES doing OK at 4th and 5th with 2 Wins and a Loss apiece,but it's the LEAGUE DIEHARD DEES want to see SUCCEED!A Win over our most BITTER RIVALS is a Good way to start and give ANDREW JARMAN a Platform from wich to work on.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

grassy1 wrote:What's up,Donnie? :lol:

PERTH take on EAST PERTH at the unusual BOUNCEDOWN time of 3.45PM to SAVE the season from SLIPPING INTO OBLIVION.Given what the supporters should be DEMANDING,NO HALF EFFORTS by anyone will be TOLERATED.

COLTS and RESSIES doing OK at 4th and 5th with 2 Wins and a Loss apiece,but it's the LEAGUE DIEHARD DEES want to see SUCCEED!A Win over our most BITTER RIVALS is a Good way to start and give ANDREW JARMAN a Platform from wich to work on.
Go and watch a game of soccer and leave this part of the forum for Essendon matters

I wont repeat myself again
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

sports discussion is where this belongs, not in Bomber discussion.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Whatever happened to Murray Cooper?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

COUPS is still around WINDY.Don't know if he's doing anything other than work with our Forwards.Problem is,the Ball ain't gettin up to our Full Forwards.COUPS should just show 'em how to THREAD IT from the BOUNDARY at Half Forward.

0 - 4 now after last week's PUMMELLING by EAST PERTH.

We can get the ball but CHRIST,we sure know how to BUTCHER IT(that's no slight against the BUTCHER Family our way).

JARS is under the Pump,the players have got the RUMP and I gave 'em a BLAST on FOOTYGOSS.We'll get done against SWANS(Black and White,could be a Bad weekednd or a Miracle Good 'un)by Far if they Don't show up.

Wouldn't be the 1st time either. :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

0 - 6 and only marginally better,but NOT WINNING.

And breaking news just to hand after losing Club Stalwart in GEORGE SPALDING,we have just lost a GIANT in MERV McINTOSH.

BIG MAC as we affectionately called him in those days,Won 3 SANDOVERS,3 SIMPSONS and TASSIE MEDAL.

Played more than 200 games for PERTH,20 state games for WA and was an ALL ROUND GENTLE GIANT of the game.

Heard the news on 6PR Radio from WAFL LEGEND in PERCY JOHNSON who was understandably Very upset at the passing of his mate.He was informed by another Club Legend in ALAN"CHUBBY"STILES!

More no doubt to be seen in the WA Press.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

grassy1 wrote:0 - 6 and only marginally better,but NOT WINNING.

And breaking news just to hand after losing Club Stalwart in GEORGE SPALDING,we have just lost a GIANT in MERV McINTOSH.

BIG MAC as we affectionately called him in those days,Won 3 SANDOVERS,3 SIMPSONS and TASSIE MEDAL.

Played more than 200 games for PERTH,20 state games for WA and was an ALL ROUND GENTLE GIANT of the game.

Heard the news on 6PR Radio from WAFL LEGEND in PERCY JOHNSON who was understandably Very upset at the passing of his mate.He was informed by another Club Legend in ALAN"CHUBBY"STILES!

More no doubt to be seen in the WA Press.
Any relationship to Earl (Spalding) and Ashley (McIntosh)??