PSD - Will we participate

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
Marillion
Top Up Player

Post by Marillion »

I'm getting a bit worried now,Sheeds said that the Essendon Football Club will go strongly after the best player in the PSD! So far,not much to pick from!!!.......... :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Marillion wrote:I'm getting a bit worried now,Sheeds said that the Essendon Football Club will go strongly after the best player in the PSD! So far,not much to pick from!!!.......... :evil:
WTF does that mean? Isn't it a matter of waiting for your turn in the queue? How do you "strongly go after" the best player in the PSD when we are allocated pick No.2? I'm confused :?
Rusty1978
Top Up Player

Post by Rusty1978 »

So far, I haven't seen anything worthwhile getting in the psd that would replace someone like Lee! So why bother. Just forget about the psd and concentrate on what we get in the National draft.
patoman
On the Rookie List

Post by patoman »

Well with those five (Rioli, Solly, Henno, Ramma, Reynolds) and Cartlidge looking like he's gone as well where does this leave us in terms of being able to rookie list a player so we can participate in the PSD??? And when Sheeds says he's looking at the best player available in the PSD we all know who he means...... Welcome back to the EFC Henno!!! :D
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

patoman wrote:Well with those five (Rioli, Solly, Henno, Ramma, Reynolds) and Cartlidge looking like he's gone as well where does this leave us in terms of being able to rookie list a player so we can participate in the PSD??? And when Sheeds says he's looking at the best player available in the PSD we all know who he means...... Welcome back to the EFC Henno!!! :D
Yes, unfortunately the very same thing crossed my mind......
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

BenDoolan wrote:
Marillion wrote:I'm getting a bit worried now,Sheeds said that the Essendon Football Club will go strongly after the best player in the PSD! So far,not much to pick from!!!.......... :evil:
WTF does that mean? Isn't it a matter of waiting for your turn in the queue? How do you "strongly go after" the best player in the PSD when we are allocated pick No.2? I'm confused :?
By encouraging an out of contract player not to sign with their club and offering better contract terms to entice him to come to us in the PSD.

Still dont know who is out of contract that we might have our eyes on, but it may not necessarily be someone who is cut from a list.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote:
patoman wrote:Well with those five (Rioli, Solly, Henno, Ramma, Reynolds) and Cartlidge looking like he's gone as well where does this leave us in terms of being able to rookie list a player so we can participate in the PSD??? And when Sheeds says he's looking at the best player available in the PSD we all know who he means...... Welcome back to the EFC Henno!!! :D
Heres hoping. :D
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Lucy being de-listed today means we're certain to participate in the PSD, i believe.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Was about to say I thought you had more sense then this Boncer, thankful its bullshit. :wink:
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Well, Lucy is gone now...so who do we go for?

Is there anyone in the PSD worth looking at, seems like every player suggested is average at best...
Boyler_Room
Champion of Essendon

Post by Boyler_Room »

jimmyc1985 wrote:Lucy being de-listed today means we're certain to participate in the PSD, i believe.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Former Captain of Kakadu Kangaroos - Inaugural OD Champions

Duckling Finance
Making Dreams Come True
Finance Consultant
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

BenDoolan wrote:
boncer34 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:
Was about to say I thought you had more sense then this Boncer, thankful its bullshit. :wink:
:D