Got to love the Dawks Supporters

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Got to love the Dawks Supporters

Post by ealesy »

Over on Bigfooty, a more delusional bunch of ******** you will never meet.

There was an incident in their game on Sunday where a Swans and Hawks player were chasing a loose ball the Swans player reaches the ball first but looses his feet and starts to fall over, now big tough Campbell "I'm a f****** Hardnut" Brown runs in past the ball which is still loose, in fact while run past he actually makes contact with the ball with his boot, but he deliberately chooses not to contest the ball and instead slides into the Swans player knee first with no intention other than hurting the Swans bloke.

All I can assume is that given footy karma got him first and he injured his knee in the incident and will be out for 4-6 weeks, the MRP saw no point in citing him.

Now these muppet supporters who have branded Lloyd a dirty sniper for what would have been a legitimate bump if it wasn't slightly high are branding this pathetic snipe by Brown a legitimate, tough and fair attempt at a shepherd and that it should not even have been a free kick paid against him.

Some of the muppets are even claiming he didn't make contact with the Swans player with his knees, despite the fact he immediately went off with his knee injury.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: Got to love the Dawks Supporters

Post by j-mac31 »

ealesy wrote:Now these muppet supporters who have branded Lloyd a dirty sniper for what would have been a legitimate bump if it wasn't slightly high are branding this pathetic snipe by Brown a legitimate, tough and fair attempt at a shepherd and that it should not even have been a free kick paid against him.
Actually it was Brown himself who called Lloyd a sniper.

What a f***wit. Hope he goes to the Gold Coast and in a very young team is exposed as a hack player and a thug.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

Lets see how warm and fuzzy they are about Camby when he turns his back on the Dorks at the end of the year and heads north
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

i work with 2 Hawk supporters and they are raving about how good they are right now...... i laughed at them both and walked off.

they are the worst supporters who think rainbows come out of hawthorn and nothing bad should ever happen to them
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

I'm looking forward to the rematch against them. It should be a good game.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Brown calls Lloyd a sniper while Franklin has now been suspended 3 times in 8 games for head high bumps...

I guess Brown hitting Winderlich in the back of the head in 2004 while he was concussed and in the hands of trainers would be seen as an act of courage and toughness to those at Hawthorn.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Adding fuel to the fire...

My Hawthorn supporting mate just informed me Fletcher *is the worst player ever to have played that many games*

hmm. They'd be a shitload better with a bloke like him in their backline.
F-111
Top Up Player

Post by F-111 »

BomberinJapan wrote:Adding fuel to the fire...

My Hawthorn supporting mate just informed me Fletcher *is the worst player ever to have played that many games*

He's just looking for a reaction.

Deserves something like "barracking for dawkthorn you wouldn't know what a decent backman looks like"... or.."you're right. I'd much rather have Campbell Brown..he knows how to bitchslap better 'n anyone I know"!
F111 with dash! 12223 posts just vanished!
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Bet Roughead doesn't think that!
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

F-111 wrote:

He's just looking for a reaction.

Deserves something like "barracking for dawkthorn you wouldn't know what a decent backman looks like"... or.."you're right. I'd much rather have Campbell Brown..he knows how to bitchslap better 'n anyone I know"!
Good call :wink: =D>
paddyl90
Champion of Essendon

Post by paddyl90 »

Saw Campbell again today at Uni. All the girls trying to befriend him. Amusing to watch. Overheard him speaking to them about his injury and how whilst he's out for a few weeks he'll get smashed. Most likely joking but you never know at that club. Hope to see him in the news for something in the next few weeks. You heard it here first.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

Saw the incident you're talking about Ealesy. Must say I thought at the time Brown will go for quite a few weeks. Was a pretty low act sinking the knees into a bloke already on the ground. Was more concerned for Ryan O'Keefe the intended target because he's in my Dreamteam...

As for the knee injury... Instant karma's always gonna' get you Campbell. Pity he won't be playing in a couple of weeks time though. The delicate-Gladstone-Small-necked-faecal-fondling-lug makes me laugh...

:(