PERTH FOOTBALL CLUB 2010

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: PERTH FOOTBALL CLUB 2010

Post by grassy1 »

GEORGE is Earl and Scot's father.

Joh's no relation.

He is ASHLEY an NATHAN's father.

On this topic,I ave lost the plot here.Will attempt to update hopelessly out of date thread in near future.
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

Perth Football Club can eat a fat one.
Windy_Hill
Champion of Essendon

Post by Windy_Hill »

grassy1 wrote:GEORGE is Earl and Scot's father.

Joh's no relation.

He is ASHLEY an NATHAN's father.

On this topic,I ave lost the plot here.Will attempt to update hopelessly out of date thread in near future.

Just out of interest, can you tell me the names of any Perth players to come across to Essendon?

In fact, it would be interesting to see from which interstate clubs we have enjoyed the most recruiting success.

I think of guys like Graham Moss/Geoff Blethyn from Claremont, Darren Bewick/Billy Duckworth from West Perth, Leon Baker from Swan Districts> we seem to have a few WA boys in the team at the moment as well
5Alive
Top Up Player

Post by 5Alive »

I know Meyers is from the crappy Demons
I bleed black with a red sash
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

David has the Laugh on Benny,Gumby,Reimers and anyone else from Peel at ESSENDON after yesterday.His old man must have got RSI withour 2nd half stats.

PERTH 3.3 7.6 14.8 23.12 150 v Peel 6.5 8.7 8.7 8.11 59

TROY COOK's 303rd and last game ending in FITTING TRIUMPH with COOKIE getting a couple of Neat goals to Celebrate his Retirement.Moving speeches from JARS and COOKIE as well as a Tribute to LEN WALDOCK who passed away on Thursday after giving 63 years INVALUABLE SERVICE to PERTH FOOTBALL CLUB.

Not many Windy.

WILLY DICK,BRAD FOX,DAVID and many a couple more over the years.We got ANDY WILSON in '79 and MJ for a few games in '08.
Doctor Fish
Regular Senior Player

Post by Doctor Fish »

?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

WINDY,with 9 WEST AUSSIES playing for the BOMBERS last week,I reckon they could quite easily fill a Team playing for WA in STATE of ORIGIN,which of course,No thanks to WEST COAST and FREO,WESTERN AUSTRALIA can't.

BUGGER those 2.Play a game without 'em.The players there would soon change their clubs' LOUSY TUNE.
ace076
Regular Senior Player

Post by ace076 »

As a long time admirer of you Grassy, and with the utmost respect, CAN WE PISS THIS PERTH FOOTY SHIT INTO A CATEGORY WHERE IT BELONGS!!! It simply doesn't belong in Bombers discussion at all and shits me up the wall when it is bumped up to the main page of what should be our main category on here after every weekked. I cannot believe you mods have let this go for so long. I know it is not the end of the world, but surely there has to be more of you guys out there that agree with me........end of rant.......sorry Grassy, no offence mate :wink: :wink:
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Founding Captain of the Bombertalk Blacks.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

With All due Respect Ace,I refuse to put it in the AFL Section.

' Perhaps it's understandable you don't understand,but if the WA Based BOMBERS know the PASSION of WAFL Supporters,they KNOW where I'm coming from.Besides,there's plenty of PERTH Supporters that Barrack for or Support ESSENDON.There's the Connection between us and you.Might not go both ways as you guys don't hear much about WAFL,but that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Would GENERAL DISCUSSION be better for you?Please don''t put this in Other sports.We play AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL over here you know and it would be an INSULT to our Comp to say otherwise.

It's only a weekly report if that.You don't have to read it if you don't want to.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

With all due respect Grassy, you don't actually get the final say of where the threads go. And I'm moving this one to a more appropriate spot.
Proud member of 'Cult Hird'.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

No I don't,MeganBut please don't put it in AFL or Other Sports.

Please show a little respect.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

grassy1 wrote:No I don't,MeganBut please don't put it in AFL or Other Sports.

Please show a little respect.
How is it disrespectful to move it? I personally think its more disrespectful to put it on the main board of the site and to continue posting on it despite the requests of others posters to not do so.
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

I put it in AFL because it's Aussie Rules, Grassy. Not Essendon. It's where it belongs.

Where I'd put any conversations that were about an Aussie Rules team that wasn't Essendon. Honestly, I'm not sure I should even put it there - AFL indicates the 15 clubs other than Essendon. By all rights I should probably have put it in Other Sports.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Disapppointing MEGAN.

Still,that's your move,not mine and My Conscience is CLEAR.

I put it in the section I did,because Our Folk practically told the AFL to f*** OFF when they wanted us to brand our Comp - WA AFL.

Might seem only a SUBTLE change to you guys,but DEMETRIOU and Co pratically INSULTED us by suggesting that in the first place.

As I said,only WA Based BOMBERS MIGHT understand,..... :(

But I thought ESSENDONIANS here were Smarter than this.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Gee Bonce was it going to KILL YOU? :roll:

How about GENERAL DISCUSSION MEGAN?Then I'll SHUT UP on this location issue.
Megan
Champion of Essendon

Post by Megan »

My conscience is crystal clear. AFL Discussion = discussion about Aussie Rules related matters.

Grassy, I have no issue with you but a tip - saying you thought 'Essendonians were smarter than this' makes me feel like you're implying that by making this decision, you think I'm stupid. This pisses me off.

It's staying in AFL Discussion. And that isn't going to kill you.

If you want to get emo about the AFL bossing teams around to put in the Bombers Discussion area, there are no shortage of things they do against the EFC every year. Choose one.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

grassy1 wrote:Gee Bonce was it going to KILL YOU? :roll:
Was it going to kill you to respect the wishes of the other members of the board?
Essendon Football Club- We arent arrogant, just deluded.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Ignorance is Bliss.Tryt it sometime.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

What the fack is this thread doing in the AFL Discussion board? :P
Essendunny
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

BenDoolan wrote:What the fack is this thread doing in the AFL Discussion board? :P
:lol: :lol:

FWIW I don't care where this thread lives, but not being about the Essendon Football Club, I don't think it should be in the Essendon thread.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.