Listen to the Draft Kids

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
Filthy

Listen to the Draft Kids

Post by Filthy »

http://bigpondguide.com/23745v_1_5_draf ... +free06afl

Very interesting....they said the draft goes deep at least to Pick 55. :wink:
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

Link didnt work for me :?
DYSON#2

Post by DYSON#2 »

need to be a bigpond subscriber or pay for it
DYSON#2

Post by DYSON#2 »

its a very good review, some of them spoke really well i thought
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

Gossy7 wrote:Link didnt work for me :?
Its on http://www.afl.com.au Gossy and you just click the Shehan/Donegan link. :wink:
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

excellent post!

probably the best thing I have seen re: draft.

After watching that, I reckon we would be mad not to jump on Leuenberger/Gibbs depending on who carlton picks.

Hill/Leuenberger, I reckon we would have the best ruck combination in the comp in 2 years. That would be awesome.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

tom9779 wrote:excellent post!

probably the best thing I have seen re: draft.

After watching that, I reckon we would be mad not to jump on Leuenberger/Gibbs depending on who carlton picks.

Hill/Leuenberger, I reckon we would have the best ruck combination in the comp in 2 years. That would be awesome.
Ryder/Leuenberger would be even better.

I reckon Ryder and Laycock will be very good in the future, so no point using our first pick on a ruckman - cover our real needs. ie KP defender.
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

Our real need is CLASS. Then a Key defender. We can play Lucus down back, but we have no real class in the midfield to speak of without a massive improvement from Dyson and Winderlich.

As we found out last year, we cant rely on Campo and Hird to provide all our deliveries to our forward 50 and as such should take Gibbs or Selwood IMO.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

If we were to get Selwwod who sounds like injuries have already effected his status (think that prick from WC) then what chance down the track we could entice the others across for a Daniher like dynasty??? Wishful thinking but worth looking into.