Finalising Lists

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
Filthy

Finalising Lists

Post by Filthy »

I believe it is tomorrow with the Draft Saturday week.

We have lost/got rid off, Reynolds, Carts, Lucy, Rioli, Solly, Lucy and Rama MAY go to the over 23 Rookie list.

We have picks 2, 18, 20, 36, 42, 47 the latter being Soloman so I asume we WILL use those....plus a couple in the 60's and 80's.

We have 1st pick in the PSD.

We have retained....???..... Henno due to the lack of any quality for the PSD.

Question is do we retain Henno given there is nothing much on offer??? or keep him & pick 6 kids and pick up a Makepeace or a Livingstone in the PSD???
Crowny
On the Rookie List

Post by Crowny »

I reckon they should skip the PSD because at the moment the quality looks crap. I would have liked Lucy to have been retained instead of Henno.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Actually, we can retain the services of Lucy or Jolley can't we through the PSD?
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

I'm with you, BenDoolan. I reckon both Lucy and Jolley are worth retaining - better than picking up some hack in the PSD and DEFINITELY better than retaining Henno!
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

Bunch of spastics, fair dunkum. We have retained Henno due t lack of quality in the PSD.

Henneman is lack of quality himself, yet we piss of Lucy and Cartledge and keep this f****** bozo?

A f****** disgrace by Essendon, they havent got a clue. Why wouldnt we just keep Cartledge and maybe give him 60 oppurtunities to do absolutely f*** all like Hennehack does.

Jesus f****** Christ!

EDIT: Ok, I jumped the gun. I thought what Filthy said was official.

Even still, if Henneman is retained, then I stand by my comments.
Personally, if there is no one in the draft better than Henneman, then thats not saying much for the people who got delisted. I would rather play a man short and leave an extra 100k spare in the cap.

Or pick up Lucy or Jolley or Cartledge again.
He kicks on the left
He kicks on the riiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt
That boy Hurley
Makes Riewoldt look shite!
ZRS
Regular Senior Player

Post by ZRS »

i reckon skipworth would be worth a look in the PSD, crows fans I have spoken to like him, and reckon the main reason he has not been playing is out of favour with the coach, he has been doing very well in the sanfl.
Leigh
Top Up Player

Post by Leigh »

skipworth is training with Port Adelaide
so they will probably pick him up
I would rather pick up Jolley in the PSD than keep Henno
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Rossoneri wrote:Bunch of spastics, fair dunkum. We have retained Henno due t lack of quality in the PSD.

Henneman is lack of quality himself, yet we piss of Lucy and Cartledge and keep this f****** bozo?

A f****** disgrace by Essendon, they havent got a clue. Why wouldnt we just keep Cartledge and maybe give him 60 oppurtunities to do absolutely f*** all like Hennehack does.

Jesus f****** Christ!

EDIT: Ok, I jumped the gun. I thought what Filthy said was official.

Even still, if Henneman is retained, then I stand by my comments.
Personally, if there is no one in the draft better than Henneman, then thats not saying much for the people who got delisted. I would rather play a man short and leave an extra 100k spare in the cap.

Or pick up Lucy or Jolley or Cartledge again.
I agree, although I much prefer how you said it before the edit. :wink:
DYSON#2

Post by DYSON#2 »

i like skipworth.. whats the go with notting?