Phantom Draft

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
F111
Essendon Legend

Phantom Draft

Post by F111 »

Stolen from elsewhere.. and I am surprised to see #7 @ #7!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283522
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

He WILL not get past the hawks at pick 6 if he gets to them at all. Actually I'd be surprised if the roos let him through at pick 3.

Is Nathan Brown a very good prospect for full back? If so that would be a good get at 20. Full backs rarely come through the system in full back, they are usually developed into the position from other key positions and I would suspect that would mean his development in the position is far more advanced than most.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sol wrote:He WILL not get past the hawks at pick 6 if he gets to them at all. Actually I'd be surprised if the roos let him through at pick 3.

Is Nathan Brown a very good prospect for full back? If so that would be a good get at 20. Full backs rarely come through the system in full back, they are usually developed into the position from other key positions and I would suspect that would mean his development in the position is far more advanced than most.
Agree on both counts. Hawks will snap Leuenberger if the other 5 pass on him. My eyebrows raised when I saw Brown as full back also. If we could get a Hansen and a Brown (quality wise) in this draft, that will be a good investment into the future in my book.