Happy to get any1 of the 3!

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
Marillion
Top Up Player

Happy to get any1 of the 3!

Post by Marillion »

Hansen seems the most logical choice but then again so does Gumbleton but then again so does Leuenberger! Well a would be very happy anyone of the three if you didn't guess........ :evil:
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

selwood, boak, armitage would also be nice(as mentioned on the EFC website as possibilities).

we have been crying out for more class and finish in our midfield.

no doubt we will do well.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

Our first pick should become a very god player no matter who we get out of the big names. We do have certain areas we need to fix though, and they should be a priority. The 'best' talent may not suit our needs (the burger).
antcl
Top Up Player

Post by antcl »

Most people rate the top 4 (Gibbs, Gumbleton, Hansen, Leuenberger) as above the others, and all as exceptional looking talents.

I don't want the ruckmen, but any of the others would be terrific.
Bombers4Premiers
Regular Senior Player

Post by Bombers4Premiers »

Can't wait til tomorrow morning, so I can finally find out who we do actually get.
sash
On the Rookie List

Post by sash »

Cant wait till tomorrow been looking forward to this for a while now. Shall be an interesting draft. For some reason I'm especially interested to see who is left at our picks 18 & 20. Need to select well their as pick 2 seems to be certain top class player.

Interesting to also see where other clubs go, aswell as a few palyers Ive had my eye on. All should be very exciting, I will be listening on on SEN.