Grassy's a Pissed Off,Depressed Perth Supporter

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Grassy's a Pissed Off,Depressed Perth Supporter

Post by grassy1 »

I'll go into it tomorrow.But right now,even if one of 2 of these guys are upstairs,I'd sooner have 'em in Red And Black over 'ere.

Jack Tatum,Ted Hendricks,Phil Vilapiano and Skip Thomas(RIP).With JOHN MADDEN as Coach.Can you guess who they played for all those years ago.Sure,some CHAMPS won us a FLAG that same year,but right now with the Feeble way even our Ressies and Colts went down in the Finals,I'M f****** ANGRY! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Men listed above,are the sort of players I'd want with the Motto,"Whatever it takes!"(Wasn't that their's anyway?)in future PERTH Teams,because I'm SICK TO DEATH of us being 2nd Best.4 of our guys get their Head Ripped off on Sunday,only 1 Rushed in to FLY THE FLAG and of course,he's the one who gets Reported by the 3 BLIND MICE and quite Frankly have had enough of it!

RED,Time for us to Get f****** NASTY!And Not give a RAT'S ASS who we SMASH in the process.ESPECIALLY Eagles and Dockers Listed Players playing for 2 Particular Teams! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Stocksy
On the Rookie List

Re: Grassy's a Pissed Off,Depressed Perth Supporter

Post by Stocksy »

Another tough year for your boys...

Don a red & blue jumper for Sunday mate, will need all the luck we can to get over the West Coast Royals ;)

A chance to even a few scores Sunday both on the scoreboard and the ground, hopefully it starts with JON and then we can go about business...
Here's to swimming with bow legged women...
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

You don't mean that funny fella in the number 16 by any chance,Stocksy?Weird thing is,he's been a good boy since he went a bit Nuts on July27.Up there with a couple of Red and Blue Gossers(Cardy and WInger)on a nice old WInter's Day.I even dropped in at HAlf TIme for the Past Players for a few Curried Egg Sandwiches. Good luck in both Grand FInals.You guys wanted it more than us last SUnday.THough I'm a bit Filthy on your number 38(J.Embley)!There's a bit of history between us and him.Wonder if he knew his old mate in the number 4 was up in the 990 Commentary Box?One C.BIllings!
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

I thought this forum was for AFL discussion.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

j-mac31 wrote:I thought this forum was for AFL discussion.
It is - Another Football League
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Now let's see,after yesterday,there's Jack Tatum,Ted Hendricks,Phil Vilapiano,....

Shit,I've had a Bloody Gutfull!Most of us have!

Marty Atkins(Perth CEO) -Short of getting Clones of these Violent,Bad Mothers who can play Football,I'm sure we can get some Footballers with a Bloody brain between the Ears!Yesterday was just about as much as we Long Suffering Perth supporters can take!Except if you saw our 15's last night.They Won in style!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote:Now let's see,after yesterday,there's Jack Tatum,Ted Hendricks,Phil Vilapiano,....

Shit,I've had a Bloody Gutfull!Most of us have!

Marty Atkins(Perth CEO) -Short of getting Clones of these Violent,Bad Mothers who can play Football,I'm sure we can get some Footballers with a Bloody brain between the Ears!Yesterday was just about as much as we Long Suffering Perth supporters can take!Except if you saw our 15's last night.They Won in style!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I heard a bit of a rumour that Mitch Morton had a bit of a day out. But he did his nana at a few of his teammates. Must of been ugly...
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

It wouldn't surprise me if he did,though his brother Jarryd was noted for doing that at Claremont,but I didn't see that happen Ben,probably because most of us were either doing our Nana at our players,or the Umps.The latter lot had their moments,but they weren't the reason for yet another Mindnumbing Loss! #-o :( :evil: :-&
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

.....nothing's changed from 10 or so months back.And back before then! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Any truth in the relocation to Medibank Stadium? Maybe they need to get out of Laithlain and head to Leederville?
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

None.Though when our Supposed New Home ground is being rebuilt,I would not put it past the WAFC to try and relocate us to Gosnells or Kelmscott for a Temporary period of time.Temporary? Oops,we'll get told by West Coast and the WAFC,that the Eagles will need Lathlain.Both Ovals.So you may as well stay down South. :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Those f****** Pricks,The Worst Coast Pigeons have pretty much signed off on a 99 Year lease at Lathlain Park as A Training Base,behind the Carpark at Roberts Rd.50 anyway,with an Option of 49 more! #-o

Fine if it's only a Training Base.But I,Grassyknoll,know these f****** c**** better!They'll want the whole place to themselves and it won't be long before the Dickheads at the WA Football Commission,try and Piss Us off to Gosnells and beyond.

Be it a Training place,that's fine.
They still haven't got Federal Funding yet.But Col Barnett and Company,will probably secure it,even if they are Funding Commonweath Shortfall!Someone should tell you Col,you have already told a Bligh LIE!Are you Vain and Arrogant enough to recant thatClaim?

Vain and Arrogant,Yes! #-o :roll: :evil:recant?
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Nobody here cares, now f*** off.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

f*** you Donne.I will keep posting if it means Annoying the Shit out you!f***wit! :evil:
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

grassy1 wrote:f*** you Donne.I will keep posting if it means Annoying the Shit out you!f***wit! :evil:
It doesn't annoy me, it makes me laugh.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Whatever you reckon Donnie.You're a Pain in the Arse,Pal! :evil:
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

grassy1 wrote:Whatever you reckon Donnie.You're a Pain in the Arse,Pal! :evil:
Donnie are you getting a bit of anal from the splasher?
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

robbie67 wrote:
grassy1 wrote:Whatever you reckon Donnie.You're a Pain in the Arse,Pal! :evil:
Donnie are you getting a bit of anal from the splasher?
Par for the course mate, always do my best work on the back 9.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

ah yes, taste for chocolate.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

robbie67 wrote:ah yes, taste for chocolate.
Well, she does, A2M freak.