Adam Goodes Real Problem

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Adam Goodes Real Problem

Post by grassy1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:03 pm

I haven’t seen the Video,but I have noticed a review or two outlining the booing and Racism and you calling it out!

That’s Fair Enough!

But until Indigenous leaders including yourself,reign in the racist behaviour on the streets by indigenous people,mainly kids sadly,the overall societal problem of Racism will never go away.

Kids calling people on the streets White c**** is Racism and is no better than the Anglo Saxon buffoons who are outright Racists!

We must all work together to ensure Racism and then extremism fades away and disappear!Easier said than done,but we can only hope that is so!

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Re: Adam Goodes Real Problem

Post by Crazyman » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Well said grassy

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:15 am

Yeah right. The biggest victims of racism in our country are white folk.
Regards

MH_Bomber

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:16 am

No,we’re not the biggest victims.

But it happens.Maybe not so much in Melbourne,but it does in Perth.

I’ve avoided Northbridge at Night for a Donkey’s Age,unless I absolutely have to,like go to a Function.

Wouldn’t go there otherwise.Avoid it like the plague.And being called a White c*** still constitutes RACISM!Why should I have to Cop that?

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:26 pm

grassy1 - it should not be the problem but it is and there is more of it than people realise.

Racism operates both ways and anyone who thinks it doesn't is sadly mistaken. When I was a small child walking along the street with my Dad, people would stare and make a comment because he was black and I wasn't. It didn't matter much where we were it happened. I was waiting for someone to ask him if I was his kid or not. It cuts both ways.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Thanks for that mdso.

Daisy..1
High Draft Pick

Post by Daisy..1 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:10 pm

Unfortunatly we live in a PC world where if you slightly defer from the far left your a RACIST or an Ante Gay or Muslim... I hate this current environment...simple fact is...you be a role model...you be a decent honest contributer to your team...you will be ADORED. Look at Saad....look at Tippa.....look at Wanga/Long ect....Goodes was a cheap trick...talented yes...but played on this very sunject to get special treatment. Ask Mr Goodes how he would fair being called a drug cheat..a doper...ruined 12 plus players lives..media on his door step every day for 2 years with "new allegations".. Following your kids and wife? Maybe Jimmy needs the "Truth/Token" doco...not you! This is just the AFLs way of coforming YET AGAIN.