Round 23

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Round 23

Post by grassy1 »

Someone please tell me I am seeing things courtesy of Wikipedia?

Round 23 appears to be almost set in stone,with us and the Filth getting things started on Friday,August 23rd.

All but Richmond v Brisbane and Port v Fremantle have been locked in time wise.

Do they know something we don’t?Did they jump the gun when they shouldn’t have?Nothing on the AFL Website.

Or are they simply guessing?

If they are true,it settles one thing.I’m heading to Mandurah for the WAFL Foooty,whilst a Hawthorn Supporter is staying in town for a Colts’ Curtain Raiser,before watching West Coast v Hawthorn on Saturday Night.

Maybe!?
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Re: Round 23

Post by Windy Hille »

Wikipedia: A multilingual online encyclopedia, based on open collaboration through a wiki-based content editing system. It is the largest and most popular general reference work on the World Wide Web and is one of the most popular websites ranked by Alexa as of June 2019. It features exclusively free content and no commercial ads, and is owned and supported by the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organisation funded primarily through donations. Facts are a thing that is known to be consistent with objective reality and can be proven to be true with evidence. Validations are independent processes that are used together for checking that a product, service, or system meets requirements and specifications and that it fulfills its intended purpose.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Thanks F111.When was that officially released?