Scott Lucas

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Shane_Mead wrote:Lolz my name is Shane you dumbo, cant u see my username!

Lolz u people are dumber than my borther.
Your either Rob, someone else or E4E has sunk to a new low.
Shane_Mead
Top Up Player

Post by Shane_Mead »

Haha sorrrrrrrryyyy Mr Perfect "Ace076" like u've never made a spelling mistake in ur life!

LucAs has gotta be traded E4E's right u guys! Its the harsh realite in moedrn footy! Once ur old u get traded and get a new playa with the draft pick!!
I like wrestling.

With obese women.
Shane_Mead
Top Up Player

Post by Shane_Mead »

Haha hey "Bouncer34" i just said my name is SHANE!! how hard is that to udnerstand! Ur probly one of those idiots who wanna keep Lucus coz he's an old man, duh!
I like wrestling.

With obese women.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Shane_Mead wrote:Lolz my name is Shane you dumbo, cant u see my username!

Lolz u people are dumber than my borther.
So how is Darren?
Shane_Mead
Top Up Player

Post by Shane_Mead »

Haha dunno who Darren is "BenDoolan"! My brothers name is Matthew!

Ive read thru some of this thred and u wanna keep Scotty as well "BenDoolan"! U r dilluded like all the others! Hes past it and we should get #1 draft pick for him.
I like wrestling.

With obese women.
ace076
Regular Senior Player

Post by ace076 »

Shane_Mead wrote:Haha sorrrrrrrryyyy Mr Perfect "Ace076" like u've never made a spelling mistake in ur life!

LucAs has gotta be traded E4E's right u guys! Its the harsh realite in moedrn footy! Once ur old u get traded and get a new playa with the draft pick!!
I have made plenty of spelling errors, just found it humorous that you were ribbing him about someone's name when you got a Club legend's wrong.
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Founding Captain of the Bombertalk Blacks.
Shane_Mead
Top Up Player

Post by Shane_Mead »

"Ace076" y dont u argue the point!? Who cares about spelling, we should trade Lucas!! Hes nice and has a really looooong kick but hes to old and we need good young players so trade him 4 a draft pick!!!!
I like wrestling.

With obese women.
ace076
Regular Senior Player

Post by ace076 »

Shane_Mead wrote:Haha dunno who Darren is "BenDoolan"! My brothers name is Matthew!

Ive read thru some of this thred and u wanna keep Scotty as well "BenDoolan"! U r dilluded like all the others! Hes past it and we should get #1 draft pick for him.

If he is "past it" like you suggest, who would trade a #1 pick for him then?
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

Founding Captain of the Bombertalk Blacks.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Shane_Mead wrote:Haha dunno who Darren is "BenDoolan"! My brothers name is Matthew!

Hmm, you look familiar. :wink:

I would say that I'm diluted yes, dilluded, no. Generally, you make a lot of sense, and I think I'm changing my mind!
Shane_Mead
Top Up Player

Post by Shane_Mead »

Whoeva has the #1 pick, so probly Richmond or Blues! We could give them maybe Llyod + Lucas in one go and then get both the #1 and next pick to. Then we'd have heaps of good young players and WIN a Premieship!
I like wrestling.

With obese women.
Shane_Mead
Top Up Player

Post by Shane_Mead »

BenDoolan wrote:

I would say that I'm diluted yes, dilluded, no. Generally, you make a lot of sense, and I think I'm changing my mind!
Hahaha u've seen the lite!! Yay!

so now its just u, me and "Essendon4Eva" that know trading Scotty is the best way to WIN a premieship!! We gotta try and tell everyone else probly Sheedy to before draft time so they dont keep him by mistak!
I like wrestling.

With obese women.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Shane_Mead wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

so now its just u, me and "Essendon4Eva" that know trading Scotty is the best way to WIN a premieship!! We gotta try and tell everyone else probly Sheedy to before draft time so they dont keep him by mistak!
Well we knead a midfeelda and West Cast knead a forward, so lets get Judd for Lucas.
robbie67
Essendon Legend

Post by robbie67 »

Not me unfortunately. I thought your brothers name was Elicked Shane?
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Apologies Rob.
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Shane_Mead wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

Boring. Lock the thread. This hasn`t been about the actual topic for at least 2 days.
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Dont lock it, just delete the posts that aren't relevant. I was actually interested in hearing E4E answer.
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Topic will be locked, but for the record, E4E you honestly have no valid argument at all, Lucas will never be traded and the idea is stupid. You're sitting there telling us that playing CHF has taken a toll on his body and wont play as long as Lloyd will, but over the past 3 years who has missed more footy through injury? Who can't even kick simple goals anymore since tearing the hamstring off the bone? not Lucas thats for sure. As for captain, by onfield performance Lucas would be more suited than Lloyd. Honestly mate you have to learn that when people don't agree with your point of view and tell you its rediculous, they don't mean you are rediculous they mean the point is, so stop turning everything personal and then sitting there going "you said blah blah but I proved you wrong now you pick on typos, you're weak", if you havn't noticed no one else on here has personal fights, they will disagree about points of view but not personal. I've had a gut full of modding threads that consist of you fighting with everyone in the thread. Also Shane_Mead you've had your fun but come on man, you know its not best for the site, you're a good bloke but I kinda expected more from you.