Jason Cloke

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
doogle
Regular Senior Player

Jason Cloke

Post by doogle »

Apparently (source 3aw sports today) sheeds is very interested.
We do need a CHB and I thought he showed some improvement there this year but the cakewalks went with Maxwell.
Signed Rocca to a 3 year deal at 30??? with achilles problems. Thats their problem.
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

Heard he was linked with WB and Richmond...

Not sure if i would go him. Possibly.
Dizzy_69
Regular Senior Player

Post by Dizzy_69 »

Let him goto Richmond
Ryno
Top Up Player

Post by Ryno »

Travis is safe but would not be suprised to see jason and the other one go.
Dizzy_69
Regular Senior Player

Post by Dizzy_69 »

I'd rather Cameron Cloke over Jason Cloke
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

Runnung the white flag if we thought he was the answer. Great to see Rocca get three yrs. The stats are Rocca & Tarrant 13 finals between them 20 goals the result. I hope both are given huge back ended contracts that run for years and years and years.
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

as in Running up
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

No thanks. Cloke is only any good as a loose man in defense. When he is given a task he is no good. Too slow for a CHB anyway.
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Not to hang crap on Courtney Johns but he isn't exactly a superstar forward yet. Now if Johns can kick 3 goals on Jason Cloke up to half time with the horrible disposal into our forward line why the hell would we want Cloke at CHB. Not to mention the fact all the Clokes are inbreds, I'd prefer play Henno.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Either the 3AW Sports report is making things up, or Sheedy has gone truly insane.

Jason Cloke is one of the 10 biggest duds on an AFL list. He is that bad. Like Joel Reynolds, would never, ever, ever have been given a spot on an AFL list but for his surname.
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

Gossy7 wrote:Heard he was linked with WB and Richmond...

Not sure if i would go him. Possibly.
who isn't linked to the bulldogs??
DazMan32
Top Up Player

Post by DazMan32 »

danstar84 wrote:No thanks. Cloke is only any good as a loose man in defense. When he is given a task he is no good. Too slow for a CHB anyway.
Spot On, only good as loose man.
doogle
Regular Senior Player

Post by doogle »

sorry for the double post... i posted it, and couldnt find it, didnt realise it went in here
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

nah its all good mate i was just explaining the lock so you understood why. no need to be sorry mate :D ;)
boncer34
Champion of Essendon

Post by boncer34 »

Gatsid wrote:Not to hang crap on Courtney Johns but he isn't exactly a superstar forward yet. Now if Johns can kick 3 goals on Jason Cloke up to half time with the horrible disposal into our forward line why the hell would we want Cloke at CHB. Not to mention the fact all the Clokes are inbreds, I'd prefer play Henno.
Didnt Johns tear Collingwood apart that game? :wink: ........... anyway in other news why look for a CHB when we have a ready made one in Henno? Thats what all you intelligent footballing following people dont realise, Henno got f*** assed around and put in the ruck, Im ready to admitt he couldnt play ruck against Peter Bell. But he is a good defender. Sometimes. :P
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

Johns was awesome against Collingwood, he did tear them apart early, however he is still developing and with our disposal into the 50 any decent CHB should have stopped him.
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

boncer34 wrote:
Gatsid wrote:Not to hang crap on Courtney Johns but he isn't exactly a superstar forward yet. Now if Johns can kick 3 goals on Jason Cloke up to half time with the horrible disposal into our forward line why the hell would we want Cloke at CHB. Not to mention the fact all the Clokes are inbreds, I'd prefer play Henno.
Didnt Johns tear Collingwood apart that game? :wink: ........... anyway in other news why look for a CHB when we have a ready made one in Henno? Thats what all you intelligent footballing following people dont realise, Henno got f*** assed around and put in the ruck, Im ready to admitt he couldnt play ruck against Peter Bell. But he is a good defender. Sometimes. :P
You are kidding arnt you? What hope does Henno have against, Hall, Brown, Pavlich, Tredrea, Rocca or Tarrent or just about anyone who plays CHF? If 1. He is still at the club next year and 2. He makes our 22 then next year will be yet another miserable season. If he is played on any of the above CHF's then we are looking at a season from hell!!!!

Im shattered just thinking about the possibility :shock:
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

We don't need a soft half back flanker who drifts in front of packs and takes uncontested marks all day.
BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT »

I hope one goes to Brisbane and the other to one of the WA sides just to piss the old man off.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

BERT wrote:I hope one goes to Brisbane and the other to one of the WA sides just to piss the old man off.
Bert he wouldn't know that they're in Australia he is so dumb.

ANY Cloke at Essendon? What drugs are you on guys? :lol: