Players of interest

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
azza78
High Draft Pick
Location: Cairns, FNQ. Home of the mighty Cairns Draught, may it RIP

Post by azza78 »

He wouldnt dream of it. Essendon is the only team in the AFL he can actually kick goals against.
Haha gold!
DazMan32
Top Up Player

Post by DazMan32 »

Ferguson would be very handy, was in great form till Sylvia took him out for the season.

And ive never understood why Kinsgley only ever kicks straight against us, gotta be some reason behind it.
Ryno
Top Up Player

Post by Ryno »

How about brad miller for Laycock. Melbourne need more rucks/forwards with white being 32 and lynch 30. Any takers?
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

32 and in Career best form last season. MUST hang on to Laycock if at all possible, he wil be a gun in a few more years yet.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Ferguson could be a nice option, team mate Paul Wheatley and Clint Bizzell have also been forgotton by the Dees and would fit on our backline nicely.

The only other players i would consider would be Corrie, Bradshaw or Kelly.
Tamworth Bomber
Top Up Player

Post by Tamworth Bomber »

Ryno - Is Miller not happy at Melbourne? If Laycock wants to leave us, I'd be o/k for that swap
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Cameron Thurley has been delisted by the Kangaroos after only 1 year on the list. I have seen a lot of him (mainly in the vfl i admit) but he has goal smarts and can be very creative up forward, would he be worth a punt?
Dizzy_69
Regular Senior Player

Post by Dizzy_69 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:Cameron Thurley has been delisted by the Kangaroos after only 1 year on the list. I have seen a lot of him (mainly in the vfl i admit) but he has goal smarts and can be very creative up forward, would he be worth a punt?
He's also a good set shot for goal! With Harding going down with a ACL and missing next year I thought the roos would of kept him
Ryno
Top Up Player

Post by Ryno »

Tamworth- No but their is talk of him possibly returning to Brisbane. Sort of struggled with Injury/suspension/opertunity.
bueller
High Draft Pick

Post by bueller »

Dizzy_69 wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:Cameron Thurley has been delisted by the Kangaroos after only 1 year on the list. I have seen a lot of him (mainly in the vfl i admit) but he has goal smarts and can be very creative up forward, would he be worth a punt?
He's also a good set shot for goal! With Harding going down with a ACL and missing next year I thought the roos would of kept him
There must be something wrong with him, its the 2nd club to delist him in two years.
That means theres either off field issues with him or he is just not good enough on the field. Either way we shouldn't bother.
bombercol
Regular Senior Player

Post by bombercol »

Thurley decided to leave Geelong over a contract dispute, and Geelong were a bit annoyed at losing him if I remember. North picked him up in the PSD. As far as the Cats and Thurley is concerned he might have been better off staying.