I hate Brad Johnson

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: I hate Brad Johnson

Post by BenDoolan »

tom9779 wrote:sorry if this is a bit of thread hi jacking. - but heck who can really hate brad johnson.

but what i just wanted to add that I really hate hawthorn. i just frikkin HATE them. and its worse - much worse now that they are good.

I hope to hell the efc finds a way fast to get up and beat em. every article i read about them(read one this morning on their young list) literally makes my stomach turn.
Yeah but, they are a shining example of good culling, excellent recruiting, terrific planning, and great persistence. Within 12 months of Clarkson appointment, supporters wanted him sacked, experts were questioning his game plan and others were commenting on his stubborness to change his ways. I guess he stuck it all up their arses.....
Essendunny
tom9779
Club Captain

Post by tom9779 »

BenDoolan wrote:
tom9779 wrote:sorry if this is a bit of thread hi jacking. - but heck who can really hate brad johnson.

but what i just wanted to add that I really hate hawthorn. i just frikkin HATE them. and its worse - much worse now that they are good.

I hope to hell the efc finds a way fast to get up and beat em. every article i read about them(read one this morning on their young list) literally makes my stomach turn.
Yeah but, they are a shining example of good culling, excellent recruiting, terrific planning, and great persistence. Within 12 months of Clarkson appointment, supporters wanted him sacked, experts were questioning his game plan and others were commenting on his stubborness to change his ways. I guess he stuck it all up their arses.....
also a shining example of cocky, dirty a$$h0les. (scuse the potty mouth).

the fact that they are good now...argh can't stand it. the essendon footy club has to improve greatly this year, if not just to stick it up them.
Ossie
Club Captain

Post by Ossie »

tom9779 wrote:
BenDoolan wrote:

also a shining example of cocky, dirty a$$h0les. (scuse the potty mouth).

the fact that they are good now...argh can't stand it. the essendon footy club has to improve greatly this year, if not just to stick it up them.
It's not just you tom. I f*cking despise them too.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine.
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

I'm sure we all hate them.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

robrulz5 wrote:I'm sure we all hate them.
Yep

The only EFC supporter that couldn't hate the pricks are ones that are under 20yo... Anyone of us that lived through the 80s would rather lose an eye than see the pricks win again!
Gatsid
Champion of Essendon

Post by Gatsid »

bomberdonnie wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:I'm sure we all hate them.
Yep

The only EFC supporter that couldn't hate the pricks are ones that are under 20yo... Anyone of us that lived through the 80s would rather lose an eye than see the pricks win again!

I'm 20 this year and even I haaaaaaaate them, I was livid when they won the flag last year and I can't stand all the bandwagon supporters who can't name more than 10 players yet act like they've been supporting them all their life. I haaaaate them :evil:
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

robrulz5 wrote:Wasn't surprised with the free kicks he was getting, he gets them every week. The Dogs always seem to get a good run against us.
Same again...
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Jesus f****** Christ...is there a week when you can't find something to have a f****** sook about Filth?

So Brad Johnson dives, bit of a laugh as an Essendon supporter to have a sook about it, we have had some expert divers, Lloyd used to dive so much that the umps will no longer pay him a free kick when he has 7 opposition players scragging and holding him in a marking contest.

You talk about Johnson throwing himself forward when he feels the slightest contact, well Gussie Monfries must have gone to the Johno School of Diving.

Gavin Wanganeen didn't just find a new found trick of throwing his head back whenever he is tackled once he moved to Port, and Darren Bewick was one of the best ever at conning the umpires.

Does Johno dive, yes, is it annoying when it works against us, yes, is he the only player in the comp that does it, f*** no.