Perth Football Club 2014

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Re: Perth Football Club 2014

Post by j-mac31 »

No, I hate the name 'Australian Rules Football' and agree with Donnie that this is not AFL discussion.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

"For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc."
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Sismis wrote:"For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc."
AFL Discussion.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Footy discussion has three parts:

Bombers: Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.

AFL: For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.

Draft: Will trade Vlad for an open packet of Burger Rings.

Based on those definitions, anything footy, that is not Essendon or draft can go in this category. Maybe a Venn diagram will help?
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Sismis wrote:Footy discussion has three parts:

Bombers: Talk about everything Essendon. Past, Present and Future if it's about the Bombers this is the place to be.

AFL: For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.

Based on those definitions, anything footy, that is not Essendon or draft can go in this category. Maybe a Venn diagram will help?
Sports discussion exists... :shock: :roll: :lol:
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

I assume you have just ignored the 'AFL' bit, in the title?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

I assume you are ignoring the fact that for many people the terms AFL and Australian rules football are interchangeable.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Crazyman wrote:

Sports discussion exists... :shock: :roll: :lol:
:lol:
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Sismis wrote:I assume you are ignoring the fact that for many people the terms AFL and Australian rules football are interchangeable.
Yeah, NSW and Queensland idiots.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Sismis wrote:I assume you are ignoring the fact that for many people the terms AFL and Australian rules football are interchangeable.
Yeah, I have met quite a few ****** morons who agree with you.

AFL is not a sport and the two terms are not interchangeable.
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

Thread is gathering momentum - big 2015 coming up!

Get on Board the Redleg train!!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Snake needs the Board to get a few players mate.And a new Football Manager to get 'em!

Kaysey left a few weeks back.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

How's the pre-season going grass?
Essendunny
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BenDoolan wrote:How's the pre-season going grass?
Get f*****
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Thanks Donnie.

Early signs aren't good,Ben.

We got the little terrier Brett Wolfenden from High Wycombe,after a good career at Swan Districts.

Apart from him,I keep hearing we recruit Reserve Grade players from other clubs.I like to give those guys a chance,but in reality,it's a Cheap,Failed policy of the past many years that has got us Nowhere.

If the club goes down that path Yet Again,it is Wasting Earl Spalding's time and the supporters? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by grassy1 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

grassy1 wrote:Thanks Donnie.

We got the little terrier Brett Wolfenden from High Wycombe,after a good career at Swan Districts.

Apart from him,I keep hearing we recruit Reserve Grafeplayers from other clubs.I like give those guys a chance,but in reality,it's a Cheap,Failed policy of the past many years that has goo ten us Nowhere.

If the club goes down that path Yet Again,it is Wasting Earl Spaldo g's time and the supporters? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Do you even more try?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yeah Donnie,I do.

In spite of the Idiots at the AFL and the WA Football Commission,I still love going to the footy,20 days per year,where I see,with 2 Season Passes,sometimes 3,up to 40 games year.

Catch up with a few mates from my club and the opposition,drink and be merry.Not bad,eh?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote:Thanks Donnie.

Apart from him,I keep hearing we recruit Reserve Grafeplayers from other clubs.I like give those guys a chance,but in reality,it's a Cheap,Failed policy of the past many years that has goo ten us Nowhere.

If the club goes down that path Yet Again,it is Wasting Earl Spaldo g's time and the supporters? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I heard something about it being a brutal pre-season training. The fitness coach has been accused of blowing the calf of a player (can't quite remember his name - Tropiano?). Others struggling with the load?
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

That's bad luck for Aiden.

How far do you push part time players?How far do you need to push these guys in order to succeed or at least have the fitness levels required to push on over 20 weeks?

Problem for us is,for far too long,the Tail has Wagged the Dog and every time,it gets a little tough for them,out goes the Fitness coach,including Matt Barber, who granted was the coach of Dean Capobianco,but was the Strength and Conditioning Coach of Subi in their Glory Days of the Noughties.Loved a Punt,Matt.Not in the footy,I add! :x

So does the club want some success here?Or is it simply padding out time for an Eagles Takeover,which a growing number of Demons supporters suspect and Fear!There has been the suggestion,this can't happen without a vote of the membership,but the advice we got from an East Perth supporter is,we won't get that chance.It'll simply happen.

Not if we remove the Current Board in the next year or 2.The Eagles can use Lathlain if they want,but in No way,will we become the Perth Eagles,if we take control if the situation here.The current board may have agreed to something Carte Blanche,but we didn't!

I am glad we got the Fixture to Host the State Game against South Australia!That was one of my driving Passions and I nagged the club for years to try and secure a State Game at this Beautifull Ground!

But why do I Smell a Great Big Rat,where our Hosting if this game,is Conditional on something else?!I feel Sick already,because the ones I suspect of putting that condition to us,was greatly Responsible iof the Minority 4 AFL Clubs that Killed State Of Origin Footy!

God I hate those Pricks in WA Admin,WAFC,WCE and FDD and their Sycophants in the WA Football Media! :evil: :evil: evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :idea: :evil: :evil: :evil:
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

grassy1 wrote:That's bad luck for Aiden.

How far do you push part time players?How far do you need to push these guys in order to succeed or at least have the fitness levels required to push on over 20 weeks?

Problem for us is,for far too long,the Tail has Wagged the Dog and every time,it gets a little tough for them,out goes the Fitness coach,including Matt Barber, who granted was the coach of Dean Capobianco,but was the Strength and Conditioning Coach of Subi in their Glory Days of the Noughties.Loved a Punt,Matt.Not in the footy,I add! :x

So does the club want some success here?Or is it simply padding out time for an Eagles Takeover,which a growing number of Demons supporters suspect and Fear!There has been the suggestion,this can't happen without a vote of the membership,but the advice we got from an East Perth supporter is,we won't get that chance.It'll simply happen.

Not if we remove the Current Board in the next year or 2.The Eagles can use Lathlain if they want,but in No way,will we become the Perth Eagles,if we take control if the situation here.The current board may have agreed to something Carte Blanche,but we didn't!

I am glad we got the Fixture to Host the State Game against South Australia!That was one of my driving Passions and I nagged the club for years to try and secure a State Game at this Beautifull Ground!

But why do I Smell a Great Big Rat,where our Hosting if this game,is Conditional on something else?!I feel Sick already,because the ones I suspect of putting that condition to us,was greatly Responsible iof the Minority 4 AFL Clubs that Killed State Of Origin Footy!

God I hate those Pricks in WA Admin,WAFC,WCE and FDD and their Sycophants in the WA Football Media! :evil: :evil: evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :idea: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Good post, f***wit.