Page 3 of 3

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:28 pm
by tonysoprano
Crazyman wrote:
tonysoprano wrote:I'm hoping to boycott everything non-Essendon for the rest of my life.
Does that include sticking it to opposition supporters after a win? hahaha
thats considered Essendon related! :lol:

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:24 am
by robrulz5
All this talk in the media about feeling bad for Cousins but no concern whatsoever for his victim.

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:15 pm
by j-mac31
robrulz5 wrote:All this talk in the media about feeling bad for Cousins but no concern whatsoever for his victim.
Pfft, who cares about anyone who didn't play in the AFL.

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:07 pm
by DC2
j-mac31 wrote:
robrulz5 wrote:All this talk in the media about feeling bad for Cousins but no concern whatsoever for his victim.
Pfft, who cares about anyone who didn't play in the AFL.
non-afl iceheads are scumbags and reprobates of society. cousins on the other hand, pull out the violins...

anyone else would have been locked up a long time ago.

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:14 am
by mdso
Another West Coke Rookie footballer popped up in Perth this week, he was arrested for armed robbery. Said when he played for West Coke he was literally forced into using cocaine "lots were doing it" blames his time at West Coke for his drug addiction. When he tried to tell someone, or talk about it, he was told to keep his mouth shut if he wanted to continue to be on the list and play footy. Interesting our coach was his coach.

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:11 pm
by Gimps
mdso wrote:Another West Coke Rookie footballer popped up in Perth this week, he was arrested for armed robbery. Said when he played for West Coke he was literally forced into using cocaine "lots were doing it" blames his time at West Coke for his drug addiction. When he tried to tell someone, or talk about it, he was told to keep his mouth shut if he wanted to continue to be on the list and play footy. Interesting our coach was his coach.
He's a family friend of mine and that is the gist of it. Cousins and Co took him under their wing and lead him down that path. It was the culture, and he was pressured into doing it. People are quick to judge and say he had a choice - but imagine being 18 and having the peer pressure of blokes that are treated like gods over there. The club knew, Worsfold knew. They actually made him a scapegoat when the shit hit the fan with the likes of Cousins, Gardiner and Kerr.

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:50 pm
by DC2
Gimps wrote:
mdso wrote:Another West Coke Rookie footballer popped up in Perth this week, he was arrested for armed robbery. Said when he played for West Coke he was literally forced into using cocaine "lots were doing it" blames his time at West Coke for his drug addiction. When he tried to tell someone, or talk about it, he was told to keep his mouth shut if he wanted to continue to be on the list and play footy. Interesting our coach was his coach.
He's a family friend of mine and that is the gist of it. Cousins and Co took him under their wing and lead him down that path. It was the culture, and he was pressured into doing it. People are quick to judge and say he had a choice - but imagine being 18 and having the peer pressure of blokes that are treated like gods over there. The club knew, Worsfold knew. They actually made him a scapegoat when the shit hit the fan with the likes of Cousins, Gardiner and Kerr.
thats pretty disgusting if true. lost respect for worsfold.

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:42 pm
by Gimps
Guarantee you he knew it was going on.

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:27 am
by grassy1
As did Nisbett who gave us his Horseshit about offering his Resignation,knowing full well it was never going to be accepted.

And what does Nisbett get for turning a blind eye to all the Rubbish that took place right under his nose?An AFL Life Membership,FFS! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 am
by BenDoolan
grassy1 wrote:As did Nisbett who gave us his Horseshit about offering his Resignation,knowing full well it was never going to be accepted.

And what does Nisbett get for turning a blind eye to all the Rubbish that took place right under his nose?An AFL Life Membership,FFS! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Well, of course I'm sure all those bastard AFL executives knew what was going on as well. But they are teflon coated slime, and slither around without being held to account for anything.

Re: Ben Cousins

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:49 pm
by mdso
The AFL is a comglomurate of businesses which feed off footy.

Connections at the right end of town, they can afford to buy their way out of trouble. Never failed them yet ask Dean Robinson.
They have done exactly that with West Coke and the Essendon debacle and anyone or anything else that gets in their way. :mrgreen: