Shit Stained Canaries

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Re: Shit Stained Canaries

Post by Crazyman » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:17 am

I am surprised anyone tipped the Dawks...they have been notoriously slow starters in recent seasons and with the injured players out and retirements, I wouldn't have tipped them...

BERT
Champion of Essendon

Post by BERT » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 am

Crazyman wrote:I am surprised anyone tipped the Dawks...they have been notoriously slow starters in recent seasons and with the injured players out and retirements, I wouldn't have tipped them...
And Geelong had an extra 4 weeks of training. Even when Launceston hit the front I thought Geelong would still win.

j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:01 pm

BERT wrote:
Crazyman wrote:I am surprised anyone tipped the Dawks...they have been notoriously slow starters in recent seasons and with the injured players out and retirements, I wouldn't have tipped them...
And Geelong had an extra 4 weeks of training. Even when Launceston hit the front I thought Geelong would still win.
And Dangerfield.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Won tonight pure and simply because of blatantly biased umpiring helping them throughout the game and especially in the dying minutes.

Its been that way since the 70s. They get away with murder and the umpires love them. I am absolutely livid about how they get the frigging world in terms of umpiring week in week out.

I am now certain they are my most hated opposition team and their frigging arrogant supporters. Wayne Carey was beside himself and muttered the words 'thats a ridiculous decision'.
Regards

MH_Bomber

F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:32 pm

They benefited from 50/50 free in front of goal, and they benefited from a non decision on a clear free in front of the Crows goal.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:39 pm

F111 wrote:They benefited from 50/50 free in front of goal, and they benefited from a non decision on a clear free in front of the Crows goal.
Yeah, that's it in a nutshell. f***'n garbage.
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

nudder12
Regular Senior Player

Post by nudder12 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:45 am

BenDoolan wrote:
F111 wrote:They benefited from 50/50 free in front of goal, and they benefited from a non decision on a clear free in front of the Crows goal.
Yeah, that's it in a nutshell. f***'n garbage.
Well, almost......there were a couple of other 40/60's that went their way that lead to goals as well.
And please don't even start me on how well Ssssssyrilllll is looked after.

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:04 am

That was why beating them in round 2 last year was like winning the grand final.

Throughout the match Adelaide was really the better side. They would get the ascendancy and then lo and behold one of four things would happen to basically gift Hawthorn goals;

1) deliberate non decisions against Hawthorn
2) deliberate decisions to Hawthorn
3) deliberate decisions against Adelaide
4) deliberate non decisions to Adelaide

This was particularly so from "that bald c-nt' as my partner so succinctly put it.

In this years style of footy where a turn over will basically result in a goal that is also true of poor umpiring decisions.

This lot have to be the jammiest, tinniest team ever in football. No wonder they've won the three peat - the umpires keep them in games.
Regards

MH_Bomber

billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:59 am

MH_Bomber wrote:Won tonight pure and simply because of blatantly biased umpiring helping them throughout the game and especially in the dying minutes.

Its been that way since the 70s. They get away with murder and the umpires love them. I am absolutely livid about how they get the frigging world in terms of umpiring week in week out.

I am now certain they are my most hated opposition team and their frigging arrogant supporters. Wayne Carey was beside himself and muttered the words 'thats a ridiculous decision'.

I've been certain they are my most hated team for a very long time. I think it started in the 1980s. The number of games they win by a whisker when they clearly didn't deserve to is absolutely ridiculous. It has even got them into Grand Finals that they shouldn't have even been in.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:03 am

All probably true MH.

But I hate the Crows and the Morons that follow them and if I'm not mistaken,they went the early Crow(pun intended),

IDIOTS

By all means have a crack at the Umps.Win/Win.

But should my name be Danny Davis(Crook WWF Referee),short of giving several galahs the 3 Count(especially that little Smartarse Sloan),I'd ping the bastards for everything under the sun,or moon,no matter the opposition.

And Gorilla Monsoon would root for the Hawks(lesser of 2 EVILS),whilst Jesse "The body" Ventura would be denied again,rooting for the Baddies,the other mob.Sorry Jess,but you gotta follow the Script,ok?

Crows lose as often as possible!

Suck shit you f****** Smartarse pricks!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:57 pm

In close games the last three weeks they have been some ridiculous decisions go their way late in games.

F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Above post reported...