Lucky Norf

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Lucky Norf

Post by Ronny Rotten »

I can't stand these pretenders, up there with the filth & scum. Cat't stand their coach, in fact I totally dislike both the scott's, but the norf scott is the worst, he is a pouting, sooking, angry ant who say's the first thing that comes in to his empty head.

Look at norf, for 2 years they have had enormous luck at finals time, last year ( I dread to think about) we lost the unlosable game to them then they happen to come up against an aging, faltering Geelong whom probably would have been beaten by anyone at the time.
This year firstly they come up against the richmond chokers, got out of jail with a diabolical umpiring "non decision", then they go on to face an ageing injury depleted sydney.

I honestly I hope the "cokers' eagles do what happened to them last year when they were humiliated by 71 points. Actually make that a 100 plus points defeat. Pretenders.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Re: Lucky Norf

Post by Gimps »

Agreed.
Flip
Regular Senior Player

Post by Flip »

1000% agree.

Thoroughly detest them....and had huge luck with injuries all this time alluded to. F**k them
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Yeah, I ******* hate them for no discernible reason and then they've got Scott and a bunch of really hateable players.

Still, they've won 9 out of their last 11 and one of those losses was without half their team.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

j-mac31 wrote:Yeah, I ******* hate them for no discernible reason and then they've got Scott and a bunch of really hateable players.

Still, they've won 9 out of their last 11 and one of those losses was without half their team.
most of the teams they beat during that run were garbage though. they had the dream run home.

i also have the same sentiments as you rotten concerning these shin boner turds...very lucky 2 years running now. but i also cant stand chris scott and norf are an aging team. an aging team that are far off a premeirship imo. these top up players arent going to take them to a flag.

they will have to rebuild before having another tilt at the flag. so there is some good in these lucky pretenders making 2 prelims in a row. they will delude themselves yet again thinking they are close.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Can we have a Double Forfeit?

Try Triple and give Freo their 1st Flag,.....maybe?!
little_ripper
Club Captain

Post by little_ripper »

I don't really care.

Wish they'd fold so we could recruit Todd Goldstein.

They kicked out ninthmond and Shitney. Think they have made it a little more entertaining.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

The Scott's were both, are both, unsocialable footballers.

One inherited a premiership team, one has had to try and work one up to it. He'll miss out and despite the "achievement" I'm happy with that!
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

DC2 wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:Yeah, I ******* hate them for no discernible reason and then they've got Scott and a bunch of really hateable players.

most of the teams they beat during that run were garbage though. they had the dream run home.

i also have the same sentiments as you rotten concerning these shin boner turds...very lucky 2 years running now. but i also cant stand chris scott and norf are an aging team. an aging team that are far off a premeirship imo. these top up players arent going to take them to a flag. they will have to rebuild before having another tilt at the flag. so there is some good in these lucky pretenders making 2 prelims in a row. they will delude themselves yet again thinking they are close.
I don't want to sound like spoiled sport but I strongly feel the same way. I hope they get thumped. Scotty does such a beautiful job of pouting.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

Winners are grinners, and the rest (us, unfortunately ) can please ourselves - I sincerely doubt the tin rattlers give two cents for the thoughts expressed here, sour grapes an h one?
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat ?.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

uptick wrote:Winners are grinners, and the rest (us, unfortunately ) can please ourselves - I sincerely doubt the tin rattlers give two cents for the thoughts expressed here, sour grapes an h one?
I agree. We ridicule this club, but that club always ridicules us. How may times have they beaten us in the last 12 encounters? And they do it on a budget.
Essendunny
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

First team to make a Preliminary Final from 8th is a fair achievement.
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Parkin predicts they'll fall from their perch now. Too many older players..Harvey, Petrie 33, Firrito 32, Waite 32, Del Santo 32 next season then down to Thompson who is 29. I wonder if they will get one more collective good year from them? Injuries and a draw that's less helpful might see them tumble as the motivation can take a hit. It doesn't need much at that level to change a teams success.
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

robrulz5 wrote:First team to make a Preliminary Final from 8th is a fair achievement.
favorable run. rich were a better team the whole season, but seem to choke come finals. of all the teams to play in first week of finals they were the most vulnerable. then getting to play the injured riddled swans.

no sour grapes here, norf are way over rated.

parkin is right. norf probably wont even make the 8 next season. quote me on that.