Umpiring

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
Gimps
Champion of Essendon

Re: Umpiring

Post by Gimps » Sun May 29, 2016 10:32 am

What about the Fantasia mark/ free that wasn't called in the first quarter? That was ridiculous.

And the non-call on Dustin Martin clearly dropping the ball in the 2nd? That was just as bad or worse.

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Sun May 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Gimps wrote:What about the Fantasia mark/ free that wasn't called in the first quarter? That was ridiculous.

And the non-call on Dustin Martin clearly dropping the ball in the 2nd? That was just as bad or worse.
Yes to both...absolutely disgusting fkng umpiring. No excuses for not calling them. :evil: :evil:

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Sun May 29, 2016 1:26 pm

desmondo wrote:
Gimps wrote:What about the Fantasia mark/ free that wasn't called in the first quarter? That was ridiculous.

Yes to both...absolutely disgusting fkng umpiring. No excuses for not calling them. :evil: :evil:
The deliberate out of bounds was also fking garbage
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 » Sun May 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Rance was blatantly holding Brown just about every time the ball looked like coming forward. The umpire would watch and do nothing. Clear holding the man, ball 30-40 metres away. Just ignored the infringement multiple times from a 20 metre vantage point. What are the strategically placed umpires meant to do in those circumstances other than call a free? Isn't that why they're positioned as such?

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:14 am

Wrestling referee quality there. :roll:

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:15 pm

I have to say the umpiring at night's game, against west coke, was as bad as it usually is.

That tackle by Dempsey was a beauty and it was paid against us. New one this week by the umpies, - almost a dangerous tackle.

The boys in yellow are to be congratulated on their creativity and delusional visual excellence.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:35 am

Watched a couple of insane decisions that probably cost Richmond the game last night. Typically, reporters tried to bait Dimma into making comments about those decisions in the after match presser. No doubt, the AFL would like the "AFL accredited" media to bait coaches into making disrespectful comments so they can fine them tens of thousands of dollars.

It was vomit inducing stuff to hear Dimma excuse them because "it's the hardest game in the world to umpire" and basically say it didn't matter. Well it did f****** matter.

Instead of asking the f****** coach what he thought about the decisions, how about we get these umpires to give their own press conference after the game so the reporters can ask them direct questions about their performance...

But oh no, we have to protect these gutless wonders because they might break down and cry.

Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:40 am

mdso wrote:I have to say the umpiring at night's game, against west coke, was as bad as it usually is.

That tackle by Dempsey was a beauty and it was paid against us. New one this week by the umpies, - almost a dangerous tackle.

The boys in yellow are to be congratulated on their creativity and delusional visual excellence.
I can forgive errors in the heat of the moment, but to state on review no error was made is extremely poor.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:35 am

BenDoolan wrote:Watched a couple of insane decisions that probably cost Richmond the game last night. Typically, reporters tried to bait Dimma into making comments about those decisions in the after match presser. No doubt, the AFL would like the "AFL accredited" media to bait coaches into making disrespectful comments so they can fine them tens of thousands of dollars.

It was vomit inducing stuff to hear Dimma excuse them because "it's the hardest game in the world to umpire" and basically say it didn't matter. Well it did f****** matter.

Instead of asking the f****** coach what he thought about the decisions, how about we get these umpires to give their own press conference after the game so the reporters can ask them direct questions about their performance...

But oh no, we have to protect these gutless wonders because they might break down and cry.
Well said Ben!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:58 pm

What the f*** do the Hawks have over the yellow maggots?
Absolutely disgraceful.
Every week.Blatant cheats...

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Stevo: What did you think of the two 50 metre penalties? Do you think they got the interpretation right?

Longmire: I don't know. Ask the umpires.

=D>

It seems those dipshits apply the "10 metre protected space" rule to only one side a week. Absolute Horseshit.

Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:43 pm

BenDoolan wrote:Stevo: What did you think of the two 50 metre penalties? Do you think they got the interpretation right?

Longmire: I don't know. Ask the umpires.

=D>

It seems those dipshits apply the "10 metre protected space" rule to only one side a week. Absolute Horseshit.
Shockers, howlers those decisions. The maggots cost me dearly as i backed Sydney only to have the game decided by those diabolical decisions especially the one before 3/4 time. On the radio this morning Michael Christian from the "Laws Of The Game panel" said the maggots got that one wrong.

This rule is being adjudicated incorrectly which doesn't surprise me, these "oxygen thieving - maggots" have no idea of the spirit of the game. One guy was trying to move away from the so called 'protected zone" as he was there when the mark was taken. His being there had no impact on the game whatsoever.
It happened to us last week when our guy on the mark moved 1centimetre & the resultant 50m penalty cost us a goal. His "movement" had no impact at all on the game. These gifted goals given by these dip shits are too higher penalty for the "alleged crime."

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Classic cases of RDS this year.

Be it 3 Field Umpires or 4. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Post by MH_Bomber » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:04 pm

My other half being a Swans supporter was totally disgusted with the Hawthorn biased umpiring last night. Not only were there the 50m howlers but the holding the ball, running too far without bouncing, in the back and chopping arms all only interpreted for one side. In a tight game this actually cost the Swans the game.

There is something farcical going on with how much time a Hawthorn player has before be deemed to be holding the ball. You would think it being Sydney that Sydney would get the rub of the green. No - frees 13-3 Hawthorns way at 3/4 time. Its a joke, an absolute joke and quite frankly its putting me off footy altogether. All everyone one wants is a semblance of an even playing field NOT blatant bias.
Regards

MH_Bomber

j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:46 pm

BenDoolan wrote:It seems those dipshits apply the "10 metre protected space" rule to only one side a week. Absolute Horseshit.
The protected zone rule is a piece of shit anyway, but it's selective application is f*****.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:32 pm

I'm hearing umpire Ray Chamberlain has just nominated Hawthorn as his club of choice...

nudder12
Regular Senior Player

Post by nudder12 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:25 pm

BenDoolan wrote:I'm hearing umpire Ray Chamberlain has just nominated Hawthorn as his club of choice...
=D>

j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:33 pm

BenDoolan wrote:I'm hearing umpire Ray Chamberlain has just nominated Hawthorn as his club of choice...
:lol:
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:51 pm

What about Picken of the doggies last night, he was hit high by the Hawthorn player after taking a mark, the Hawthorn player ,looked at Picken, looked at the ball, went for Picken anyway and knocked him down, should have been reported. It should have been 50 merges and a free kick.

Time and time again the umpires let Hawthorn get away with their usual antics. A sly hit in the guts, a trip or a deliberate incorrect disposal. Hawthorn are Masters at this sort of stuff - last night it didn't work in fact, nothing they did worked, not even with help from the umpires. Congratulations to the doggies, a well deserved victory.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Re: Модные шмотки здесь

Post by Crazyman » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:47 pm

Davidphync wrote:Привет говнюки.

Модные шмотки здесь odezhda_ckidka

По вопросам приобретения пишите мне, Наталье Модной

все цены указаны УЖЕ со скидкой, скидка лишь при 100% предоплате

оплата вносится:
карта VISA city банка 4172911213286497 (Гогунская Наталья Андреевна,дата окончания 06/17)
на баланс телефона 79528634751 ТЕЛЕ2 (сюда самая маленькая комиссия)
qiwi 79528634829 (с киви на киви вообще без комиссии)

Наш склад находится г.Иркутск ,Дом Быта, ул. Урицкого, 8, офис 204 (кто хочет примерить и купить на месте пишите во сколько вы сможете подъехать).
Отзывы
y

I think exactly the same about the maggots
:roll: