The CLAPPING Thread

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

The CLAPPING Thread

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:17 am

Eddie McGuire =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Re: The CLAPPING Thread

Post by desmondo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:41 pm

BenDoolan wrote:Eddie McGuire =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Added an extra one for Frawley for keeping her under. :wink:

So she can be as vile and vitriolic as she wants in her hate filled rantings of certain personnel in her so-called newspaper, but let`s not joke about drowning her?. pfffft bitch.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:48 pm

desmondo wrote:
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Added an extra one for Frawley for keeping her under. :wink:

So she can be as vile and vitriolic as she wants in her hate filled rantings of certain personnel in her so-called newspaper, but let`s not joke about drowning her?. pfffft bitch.
As dirty as this sounds, I'll even applaud Pauline Hanson's take on it =D>

Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:45 pm

I wouldn't want to poison the water... :-&

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:33 pm

What a Bloody Champion. Perhaps we could take up a collection for next years MND Freeze and buy a couple of anchor chains.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:39 pm

People on BB have been warned NOT to say anything about CW or, they will be bbbbbbbbbbannnnned. I haven't looked but I think I might have been.

People have extremely short memories, does anyone remember the pummelling Tania Hird got abused week in week out. Some shocking things were said, did any of the journo's say anything, NO, did the AFL put in a good word and tell them to tone it down, NO. Go screw yourself AFL and AFL media.

Good on you Eddie, James and Spud. Forced apologies, arm twisting by the AFL.

Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:00 pm

S(he) aka "it" must be the most hated witch in football, "It" has burned many people in football not only the Hird's & EFC.

Reading "its" sickening response in the r(age) saying "no one male or female must put up with these personal attacks" & using these comments made about "it", as an attack on women. Reading this made me puke.

No, the witch must not be thrown into ice water (unless we all take a piss in it beforehand) but instead must be punished by what they did to witches in the old days. Burned at the stake. However, really what a waste of matches.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:05 pm

mdso wrote:People on BB have been warned NOT to say anything about CW or, they will be bbbbbbbbbbannnnned. I haven't looked but I think I might have been.

People have extremely short memories, does anyone remember the pummelling Tania Hird got abused week in week out. Some shocking things were said, did any of the journo's say anything, NO, did the AFL put in a good word and tell them to tone it down, NO. Go screw yourself AFL and AFL media.

An 88 year old lady was bashed and had her car stolen by some male piece of shit today. But you probably haven't heard anything about it. The media is too busy spending the entire day in a frenzied outrage against Eddie's comments :roll:

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Interesting the NSW Bombers on Facebook had some things to say about what Eddie, Brayshaw and Spud said about Carowhine, now; it says those remarks were wrong, so who got to them??? So, let me get this straight, its not wrong when she has a go at anyone and says things whether they are false and/or degrading, its only wrong when someone responds to what she has said?

Suck eggs Carolwhine, you can give it but won't take it. I do not apologise and I won't apologise for feeling what I feel. She is a bully and when it suits her she plays the gender card. The AFL continue to be piss weak, they truly are "the great pretenders." [-X
Last edited by mdso on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rover99
High Draft Pick

Post by Rover99 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Scheming evil demon from the underworld. Absolutely libelous rot spewed from her mouth unchecked.Didn't care who she slandered and destroyed as long as they were Essendon. Ice or fire wouldn't harm her. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

rockhole
Club Captain

Post by rockhole » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:06 pm

This vitriolic bitch has forged a career on character assassination, innuendo, rumours and lies that she knew to be lies.

She has been driven to destroy the lives, careers and reputations through her vicious columns no doubt cheered on by her editors and bosses.

For her to take exception to some rather childish banter from people who all embrace a culture that she would be very familiar with, is the height of hypocrisy.

For all those bleeding hearts who have jumped on the bandwagon, get a life!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:57 pm

She hasn't done herself too many favours,but I don't take too seriously anything Eddie has to say.

Or Brayshaw.Not half the man his old man Sticks' is.

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:13 pm

mdso wrote:People on BB have been warned NOT to say anything about CW or, they will be bbbbbbbbbbannnnned. I haven't looked but I think I might have been.

Another reason I wont go to or use their pathetic site. I reckon the people running it are as weak as piss, and AFL puppets as they proved by taking down the Bruce Francis exposes`.

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 pm

desmondo wrote:

Another reason I wont go to or use their pathetic site. I reckon the people running it are as weak as piss, and AFL puppets as they proved by taking down the Bruce Francis exposes`.
You deserve a clap in the clapping thread =D> =D> =D>

Ronny Rotten
High Draft Pick

Post by Ronny Rotten » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:19 am

Happened to watch Footy Crappified to see the witch hopefully squirm. But no, after all the rest of the mob, including Lloyd suck up to "it", the witch launches into the Bombers again - twice.
The first attack was to say Stanton should get as much compensation out of the Bombers for they did to him & the second was savage attack on John Worsfold for protesting at Melbourne's approach on Hibberd even though he was contracted to EFC while allegedly we did the same to players of other clubs in the past, Bomber Thompson while he was still at Geelong as well as Paul Little's approach to Worsfold himself while he was still at Adelaide as a support to Camperole.
When the witch is under attack itself, it counterattacks by launching vitriol into it's favourite topic, the EFC. May "it" rots in hell.
Incidentally, all the while, lloyd sits there like a garden gnome not saying a word.

Rover99
High Draft Pick

Post by Rover99 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:44 am

Guess I kind of can't blame him now that there's a witch hunt for anyone who even disagrees with a female reporter in case they are labelled a bully or a misogynist. Then their career is over. Probly the hag read the clapping thread. :)

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:35 am

Anyone else apart from her,think McGuire has spent too long at the Top at the Filth?

1 Flag in 17 years and counting,doesn't say that much McGuire you bloody squeezer!

BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:17 am

Ronny Rotten wrote:Happened to watch Footy Crappified to see the witch hopefully squirm. But no, after all the rest of the mob, including Lloyd suck up to "it", the witch launches into the Bombers again - twice.
The first attack was to say Stanton should get as much compensation out of the Bombers for they did to him & the second was savage attack on John Worsfold for protesting at Melbourne's approach on Hibberd even though he was contracted to EFC while allegedly we did the same to players of other clubs in the past, Bomber Thompson while he was still at Geelong as well as Paul Little's approach to Worsfold himself while he was still at Adelaide as a support to Camperole.
When the witch is under attack itself, it counterattacks by launching vitriol into it's favourite topic, the EFC. May "it" rots in hell.
Incidentally, all the while, lloyd sits there like a garden gnome not saying a word.
What about the fact she was on a radio program with Tony Shaw and Dwayne Russell who made similar comments to McGuire but she says "it's different". How so? f****** LOL, their comments were a "joke", but McGuire's was "violence".

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:06 am

BenDoolan wrote:
Ronny Rotten wrote:Happened to watch Footy Crappified to see the witch hopefully squirm. But no, after all the rest of the mob, including Lloyd suck up to "it", the witch launches into the Bombers again - twice.
What about the fact she was on a radio program with Tony Shaw and Dwayne Russell who made similar comments to McGuire but she says "it's different". How so? f****** LOL, their comments were a "joke", but McGuire's was "violence".

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
And she came to that conclusion because she knows she and McGuire don't have much time for each other? Grow up Carowhine, the whole world doesn't revolve around you, even though the AFL might make you think so as their special agent 99.

Rover99
High Draft Pick

Post by Rover99 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:54 am

What she did was every bit as violent and evil
She admits in her interview that sometimes her column is over the top and she can understand why people get upset and react negatively. With no opportunity of reply by the victims of her vitriol, isn't that just out and out bullying - the kind people get slammed for on Facebook every day?