Heath Shaw Ridicule Thread

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Heath Shaw Ridicule Thread

Post by grassy1 »

Heath Shaw called Tom Papley a Retard after having an introduction to a wrestling manoeuvre last night against Sydney Swans.

Really Heath?Don't you get the notion that people simply don't like you? :roll:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Heath Shaw Ridicule Thread

Post by BenDoolan »

Im of the opposite view. Here we go again with the zealots trying to sanitize and castrate the game via hysterical reporting of what was said on the field. It makes me laugh out loud when I see the outrage this generates. Meanwhile, pieces of shit are committing disgusting crimes against the elderly, the disabled, and kids. But there's no such outrage about any of that.

So to the reporters of this story, I say emphatically, GAGF
Essendunny
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

This is bullshit.
Papley head locked Shaw, Shaw calls him a retard...storm meet tea cup...story it is not
Shaw can do and be stupid and annoying, but I might have said worse or got suspended for belting a guy that put me in a headlock...
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

BenDoolan wrote:Im of the opposite view. Here we go again with the zealots trying to sanitize and castrate the game via hysterical reporting of what was said on the field. It makes me laugh out loud when I see the outrage this generates. Meanwhile, pieces of shit are committing disgusting crimes against the elderly, the disabled, and kids. But there's no such outrage about any of that.

So to the reporters of this story, I say emphatically, GAGF

Oh but they are on ice or this is how they did things were they come from so should be given a pass blah blah blah...
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I know you guys rail against Political Correctness and all that,but aren't you missing an opportunity with Heath here? :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

At it again yesterday Heath,openly bagging the Shit out of one your team mates,after the Final Siren,when you yourself selfishly blazed away on goal,instead of passing the ball to a team mate all by himself,you egotistical little TWERP!

Must be real fun having you as a Team mate,yer Halfwit?!?! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: