Justin Murphy

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Justin Murphy

Post by BenDoolan »

In Jail. For around 5 minutes. For using a blowtorch to disfigure his ex-girlfriend.

Meanwhile, we've heard the rabid, maniacal PC c**** going to town on Saints players for "vilifying women" with their comments about Marc Murphy's wife.

I await these same ******** calling the radio stations tomorrow and venting their spleen about the disgusting actions of Justin Murphy. But I know I'll just be listening to the sound of crickets chirping instead...
Essendunny
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Re: Justin Murphy

Post by DC2 »

BenDoolan wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 11:50 pm In Jail. For around 5 minutes. For using a blowtorch to disfigure his ex-girlfriend.

Meanwhile, we've heard the rabid, maniacal PC c**** going to town on Saints players for "vilifying women" with their comments about Marc Murphy's wife.

I await these same ******** calling the radio stations tomorrow and venting their spleen about the disgusting actions of Justin Murphy. But I know I'll just be listening to the sound of crickets chirping instead...
how long was he sentenced for?
tonysoprano
Club Captain

Post by tonysoprano »

6 months.

I'm (again) with BD - people say "nasty" things - and the world (read media) indulges in moral outrage.

Real crimes happen, and we basically go silent. Its a joke.
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

tonysoprano wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 am 6 months.

I'm (again) with BD - people say "nasty" things - and the world (read media) indulges in moral outrage.

Real crimes happen, and we basically go silent. Its a joke.
6 months?! he blow torched her middle off! should be at least 6 years. thats unbelievable
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Nasty nasty piece of work.

Why the f*** did he get such a lenient sentence? 28 Charges!!! B&E, Aggravated burg. Stalking, Threats to kill... as well as GBH. f*** me.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

s'dreams wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 12:07 pm Nasty nasty piece of work.

Why the f*** did he get such a lenient sentence? 28 Charges!!! B&E, Aggravated burg. Stalking, Threats to kill... as well as GBH. f*** me.
This should be the topic of outraged discussion today. But no.

The whole mentality of society bewilders me.
Essendunny
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

s'dreams wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 12:07 pm Nasty nasty piece of work.

6 fkng months is a joke. Should have been at least 2 years and even that would have been lenient.
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

Shit of a bloke, no idea why we picked him up...

And the media, notice 7 mentioned he was an ex Essendon player, but no mention of the scum where he played most of his career :evil:
ealesy
Champion of Essendon

Post by ealesy »

Dean Rioli and Campbell Brown have given him a whack on Twitter, while Brown is a massive flog he tweeted that he was a weak prick on the field and it seems he is also a weak prick off the field as well, hard not to agree with him.

One of the weakest blokes I've ever seen in an Essendon jumper.

Interesting the article stated that he did not expect to serve any jail time (you would assume on the advice given to him by his legal reps) which goes to show how messed up the system is. How can you physically deform someone in such a horrendous way and not expect to serve any jail time.

He might have played for Geelong, Richmond and Us as well, but this bloke was Carlton through and through. Remember when he played for Geelong and he visibly cracked the sads because Darren Milburn took Silvangi out of the game with a big hit. Visibly sided with his formed teammates instead of his current teammates.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

BenDoolan wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 11:50 pm In Jail. For around 5 minutes. For using a blowtorch to disfigure his ex-girlfriend.

Actually I thought Carlisle got his just desserts for being a f****** little Smartarse!!!!!!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

grassy1 wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Actually I thought Carlisle got his just desserts for being a f****** little Smartarse!!!!!!
Yes, maybe next time he can enter the field with a blowtorch and disfigure the new female umpire and threaten to kill her - just to keep the public quiet.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Maybe he can keep his Trap Shut when he plays us!

Do we have an Enforcer these days to remind him of that?
robrulz5
Essendon Legend

Post by robrulz5 »

Absolutely disgusting. Hope he is reminded about it for the rest of his life.
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

How the f*** are these two things remotely connected?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 11:02 am

Only the PC f***heads wouldn't think they were...
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

BenDoolan wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 11:41 am

OK explain it to a PC ****head. What is the connection?
Crazyman
Champion of Essendon

Post by Crazyman »

He is Creating Un-Necessary Trauma
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 pm
BenDoolan wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 11:41 am

OK explain it to a PC ****head. What is the connection?
The clear connection is that PC warriors take the time out to condemn people with outrage on talk back radio whenever there is any issue relating to comments - in this instance, the footy field. For 2 days there were numerous calls with rabid condemnation of the players involved that allegedly vilified women - despite not actually knowing what was said ffs. The moral judgement was fantastic. There was even despair that the AFL did not do enough to punish the individual.

But when words turn into actions, these PC warriors go silent. Why? What is in their tiny brains that switches off when verbal vilification turns into an act of violence?

Are the motives of a PC warrior to agitate society over what they say, and make them feel guilty for the harm they may cause, or is it to just satisfy themselves because they can make a political statement? If their motive is to prevent harm to those they profess to protect, then I don't understand why they would remain silent after a violent act such as Murphy's. They should be on talk back radio condemning him, and then condemning the justice system for such a pitiful sentence. Their silence says to me that they don't actually give a f*** about the harm that is actually caused.

The connection? On one hand they condemn someone for vilifying women with comments made, but on the other hand, they couldn't give a shit about someone causing violence against women. And it is highlighted by your good self as you came into this thread, not to condemn Murphy, but to question my criticism of PC warriors.
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

How many condemnations of domestic violence from "PC warriors" would you like me to supply? You know the ones who watch it on a day to day basis and agonize over them even when they are not committed by a footballer.

You didn't hear them on talkback radio... they must not exist...
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Sismis wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 11:40 pm How many condemnations of domestic violence from "PC warriors" would you like me to supply? You know the ones who watch it on a day to day basis and agonize over them even when they are not committed by a footballer.

You didn't hear them on talkback radio... they must not exist...
I question why they bother to get on talk back radio one minute, but not bother the next.
Essendunny