Did anyone attend the symposium?

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
desmondo
High Draft Pick

Did anyone attend the symposium?

Post by desmondo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Did any-one on here attend the symposium on 'sports integrity and athletes rights' which was held in Melbourne on the 21st of November.

If so,what did we learn that hasn`t already been said before?. Anything?.

Expecting a series of video`s on it, but curious to know if any-one from here went and what the turn-out was like?.

Personally I don`t believe they can be 'serious' about finding out the 'truth and justice for the 34' if Bruce Francis wasn`t invited or at least set up via video-link to participate in the discussions.

mdso
Club Captain

Re: Did anyone attend the symposium?

Post by mdso » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:15 am

desmondo - have you read Bruce's latest effort to Mr. Hunt the Federal Sports Minister? A bit lengthy but well worth the read. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence could read this document and say what the f**k?

The evidence is all there if that's what you are looking for but unfortunately; I doubt it gets much past the office door and into the rubbish bin. Many of the people holding the power to make the important decisions of change - are still NOT interested in reading the well researched material. Bruce must have put thousands and thousands of hours into this research. There are no dots to join. Blind Freddie could have to put it together it is all there in black and white. The question which ought to be asked then is, why is this well researched evidence still being ignored? Why aren't those who can make a difference in this case still, holding back? From an assumption and conclusion on my part, the answer can only be, it is NOT worth their while to read it or, to NOT to read it and to NOT to be informed, is the safest place to be and is convenient way to keep denying what really happened. 2. People with the power their alliances lie with elsewhere or, they are in some way involved in the whole scenario. 3. Last be not least, whistle blowers are extremely brave and courageous people, who are usually mercilessly intimidated, harassed, threatened and often have life threatening accidents, live in fear of their lives or like magic, disappear. In this instance there are none.

What is becoming clearer though, are the links between WADA, ASADA, the IOOC, FIFA and others. These organisations are symbiotic, almost incestuous. Perhaps, the crash has to come from inside one of these organisations before it affects elsewhere or the rippling effects touches the armoured exterior of the AFL and ASADA.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Can't do or say much from this side of the Country,so thanks for your posts,mdso. =D>

desmondo
High Draft Pick

Post by desmondo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:53 pm

mdso - I have read Bruces` latest which only makes me believe more that some-one, somewhere WILL actually DO something, maybe I`m just being naive LOL but like you say, it`s ALL there for every-one to see so WTF?.

Well now at least we`ll see if ony-one of the senators actually have the balls to pursue some truth in the matter.

https://www.change.org/p/senator-richar ... 882&jb=104

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:12 am

This situation really does need something to fall off the back of the truck fellas.Only in this situation,it needs to fall into the right hands to bring Bruce's Arguements home.