Joel Wilkinson v AFL

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Joel Wilkinson v AFL

Post by BenDoolan »

Good luck Joel. Hope you bring those despicable bastards in AFL House down to their knees. “Silencing” or “Hush Money” tactics. Where have we heard this before????

Do not relent. Go for the jugular. f****** swines.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Joel Wilkinson v AFL

Post by grassy1 »

Yes,I just read about this young man on The Age site,after looking for news on Ross Lyon.

Whilst I have been a critic of the AFL spending too much money overseas,such as the African countries,I have at the same time been an advocate of the AFL spending more money on Grassroots footy,where African kids are already here and more keen on Aussie Rules,than the guys and girls back home.

I am ever patient watching African kids play at any level,because just about everyone else had a head start and consequently,I am very supportive of African kids that play for Perth,any opposition at any level,especially Colts.

I was disgusted to read about the treatment Joel was getting and worse still,that a huge chunk of the Entire Aussie Rules code,compounded his situation by making things worse.

He can play for my Club anytime,if it were up to me.Since Subi have 15 extra players,I can’t see any problem the WAFC have if we can put him on our list,anyway possible.