Jesse Hogan

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Jesse Hogan

Post by grassy1 »

The Fella seems to be in a bit of a tizz lately.

Having come back home,after Melbourne let him go(a little too easily it seems),to family and friends,he has been supposedly been involved in a couple of incidents,where alcohol seems to be at the core of the problem.

Fremantle have gone into excess damage control by going on the attack against a couple of media figures in Brad Hardie and Kim Hagdorn.Outside the Docker supporter group,some people might have a go at the 2 I named,but I don’t think those 2 wouldn’t know something,without having some very good sources,with their nose and ears to the ground.

I missed Hardie’s Thunderous appraisal(on TAB Radio) of Fremantle and Hayden Ballantyne’s spin unfortunately.I’ll keep a closer ear on those 2 on Saturday morning at the Football.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Jesse Hogan

Post by BenDoolan »

Toxic culture over there. Maybe Bennell has brought some of that shit with him from the Gold Coast? Still, there has always been some sort of fuckwittery going on around Freo over the years. And all the club does is “support” or “defend” that sort of rubbish instead of trying to stamp it out. Three strikes and your out sort of thing. They could learn a thing or two from Collingwood / Bucks who moved the dickhead brigade on...
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BenDoolan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:49 am Toxic culture over there. Maybe Bennell has brought some of that shit with him from the Gold Coast? Still, there has always been some sort of fuckwittery going on around Freo over the years. And all the club does is “support” or “defend” that sort of rubbish instead of trying to stamp it out. Three strikes and your out sort of thing. They could learn a thing or two from Collingwood / Bucks who moved the dickhead brigade on...
And the issues were there before Bennell.

Who was the coach when Milne, Del Santo, Montagna, Riewoldt (teen's nude photo) and Andy Lovett had their "incidents".

Fish rots from the head.

I would have thought that Freo would have moved him on by now, despite the cost.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

But they keep him going.

Officer Barbrady must be in charge.

“Move along people.Nothing to see here!”

:roll: