The Zac Clarke Rule

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

The Zac Clarke Rule

Post by grassy1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:34 pm

This oughtta make some of you laugh.

Apparently Subi doobiaco have labelled a supposed new equalisation Rule,The Zac Clarke Rule as he’ll be deemed a 12 point player on return to the WAFL and unless they have no one else on their list valued at 12,they can’t have him back.

Knowing Subi,they’ll find a way to get him back,but if they don’t,chances are he’ll go to a Ca$hed Up East Perth,his original WAFL Club.

Don’t know if my Club is looking at him,but I suspect they’re going with Christian Eyres and up and comer Dakota Baldwin-Wright to carry the Ruck Duties for Perth in 2020.

s'dreams
Club Captain

Re: The Zac Clarke Rule

Post by s'dreams » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:32 am

grassy1 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:34 pm
This oughtta make some of you laugh.

Apparently Subi doobiaco have labelled a supposed new equalisation Rule,The Zac Clarke Rule as he’ll be deemed a 12 point player on return to the WAFL and unless they have no one else on their list valued at 12,they can’t have him back.

Knowing Subi,they’ll find a way to get him back,but if they don’t,chances are he’ll go to a Ca$hed Up East Perth,his original WAFL Club.

Don’t know if my Club is looking at him,but I suspect they’re going with Christian Eyres and up and comer Dakota Baldwin-Wright to carry the Ruck Duties for Perth in 2020.
I know this is written in English but I don't understand any of it...
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: The Zac Clarke Rule

Post by grassy1 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:51 pm

After all the bagging he’s copped from us this year,justified or otherwise,I just thought you guys would get a right old laugh out of him,having a rule named after him.

That and the fact that a whole bunch of Clubs at State League Level,are after his services