David Myers Shuns Perth Demons

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

David Myers Shuns Perth Demons

Post by BenDoolan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:03 am

What’s the story grassy? Myers shuns Perth Demons to stay in Vic to play in the NFL with Northcote Park.

Is he not happy with club environment? Surprised he has not returned home with some sort of enthusiasm...
Unfortunately, you can't drown a witch!

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: David Myers Shuns Perth Demons

Post by grassy1 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:32 pm

A Perth mate of mine expected that,but didn’t say why.But given their Raider connections,maybe Mr Myers has family in Melbourne now to consider.

We snagged Chris Masten instead.Thought he was looking at Gold Coast for redrafting and still might be.But for now has committed to us as his preferred WAFL Club instead of his old one in East Fremantle,or the quick and easy white good path with Subiaco.

grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: David Myers Shuns Perth Demons

Post by grassy1 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Seems like someone’s upset our mate Cody Leggett Ben and wants out and off to East Fremantle.

If the Club lets him go,all the Perth supporters will go crook about it.If he’s contracted,I suspect the Club will do everything it can to keep him.

But the way the f****** WA Football Commission(Executive) works these days,it wouldn’t surprise me or my fellow Perth Supporters if they Regally Shaft us and he goes.There was an AWFULL fuss made of Departing WAFC Chairman Murray McHenry by The WestCoastEagle Daily the other day. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

f*** knows why? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

!If someone can convince me he’s done a great job for the WAFL,I’ll go eat a Hat.A cake hat mind you! :lol: