Don’t forget your Footy Tips

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Don’t forget your Footy Tips

Post by grassy1 »

I know you Vics have a lot on your plate with Bloody Covid19,but if you are in a tipping competition,the next round starts tonight in this Bizarre season.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Don’t forget your Footy Tips

Post by grassy1 »

I should add,don’t forget your Tipping Caps!

Anyone having fun lately,getting tips right you don’t expect,or missing out on tips,that come up out of the Blue,like last night?

Cost me the tip,after the siren,but in a sense,I couldn’t have given a stuff,despite the scum getting up and me holding nothing personal against Justin Longmuir.

Just to hear the howls of protest from the on the Radio afterwards about getting REAMED by the Umps was GOLD!Ishould check out Dorkerland!It’s been awhile! :lol:

If they wanna know what being REAMED by the Umps is,just wonder down the road and borrow a copy of the Perth v West Perth game,to understand what a REAMING is by the Leghorns! #-o :roll:
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

grassy1 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:00 am I should add,don’t forget your Tipping Caps!

Anyone having fun lately,getting tips right you don’t expect,or missing out on tips,that come up out of the Blue,like last night?

Cost me the tip,after the siren,but in a sense,I couldn’t have given a stuff,despite the scum getting up and me holding nothing personal against Justin Longmuir.

Just to hear the howls of protest from the on the Radio afterwards about getting REAMED by the Umps was GOLD!Ishould check out Dorkerland!It’s been awhile! :lol:

If they wanna know what being REAMED by the Umps is,just wonder down the road and borrow a copy of the Perth v West Perth game,to understand what a REAMING is by the Leghorns! #-o :roll:
But they were West Australian Umps (as they always are in Western Australia)
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Yeah,well we know about them,particularly down the road. #-o :roll:

But Dorkers and weagle bastards will just blame those “evil Victorians”,forgetting the Chairman is from Wessssstttterrrnn Australia!

Reading Dockerland last night,didn’t disappoint.Got plenty of laughs from just the one thread! :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Well,I don’t know about anyone else,but I finished the season with 106,with my Competition Winner scoring 112 if I read it right.

Reckon that made me 15th out of 60,with possibly a couple of differentials on 106,pushing me up a couple of notches.I counted myself back to start with,with each score below being counted subtracted from 60.

Tipped a couple of cards,including the last round.Reckon I did ok,given I said I would fly by the seat of my pants in Tipping this year.

I know you guys were pretty much occupied by f****** Covid,but did anyone manage to keep count if they were tipping?
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

I got 104. Poor effort really.

Did it a little differently this year, as the season unfolded, partially to avoid forgetting to get the tips in as the fixture became non traditional.

I made selections in groups of rounds well ahead of time. The last 4 rounds were done 5 weeks ago.

I started ok, picked the Suns a few times early then decided they'd get tired as the season went on and stopped selecting them. That seemed to work.

Selected Rich and PA exclusively to win, Geelong to win if not playing them and Weagles to win more early. Weagles dragged me down early and offset the Suns selections.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Don’t forget F111,there’s at least 5 Rounds less than normal,so factor that in,if you’re comparing 104 to much higher scores otherwise.

So don’t be too hard on yourself mate! :wink: =D>
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Maybe with this season having a bit more clearer air to proceed as close to normal as possible,might we enter.......

A Footy Tipping Competition :D

So be it the TAB,Work,amongst mates or any other way you can be part of it folks,.........

Don’t Forget Your Footy Tips!!!!! :D
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Well,despite tipping Essendon,my tips have gone to Shit this week.Thought I was a clever dick with that,but they went to shit from there. :roll:

3 out of 8,with Hawthorn to come.

Like to think I did better with my NRL Tips.But bloody Newcastle at Home,tripped me up with their Pathetic 2nd Half Collapse!7 out of 8 won’t collect,assuming Parramatta do the job on the merged lot.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Got an hour extra,but don’t leave it to the last moment,........as I did 2 weeks back.Just got ‘em in. :roll:

Hopefully the End of Thursday Nighters is not too far off,unless it’s just a one off?