Umpires

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Umpires

Post by BenDoolan »

Anyone see the end of the Adelaide v Melbourne game today? What an absolute f****** disgrace that non decision of “deliberate” or “insufficient intent” to keep the ball in play.

The game is rigged. They have been red hot on that decision all f****** season, but when it comes to the crunch, they take the GUTLESS option.

Now, they should investigate this mofo. He’s either had a bet on the game, too gutless to pay an obvious free kick against the hometown interstate team, or the simpleton is just an incompetent.

f****** disgrace.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: Umpires

Post by grassy1 »

No wonder they got rolled! : #-o roll:

That aside,you can see that AWFULL Mob telling us all,the Ump got it right.

f****** Bullshit,as always!

And that was Deliberate as Hell by the Crows!

Back in the day our way on Channel 7’s World of Football and What’s Your Decision,Old Fred Woods,The Umpires’ Friend,would have donned the Black Cap,flicked the Light Switch on,Marked Guilty and the Umpire concerned should have at least had Egg all over his Mug Dial. #-o
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Saw that. That was a hometown decision if ever there was one. Guaranteed, pounds to peanuts, had the same thing happened in reverse, the decision would have been called deliberate.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Post by desmondo »

Yeah that non-decision was a fkng joke, pure and simply a hometown decision.

So too was the decision not to award Cameron the mark on the final siren in Sydney, which would have won the game for the cats (probably). I guess we are not the only ones being slaughtered by umps in Sydney. I believe the umps are given 'secret' instructions (but that will never ever be admitted) that if they are not sure about who`s free it is, award it to Sydney. The AFL HAVE TO HAVE SUCCESS in Sydney just so they can get arses on seats up there. :-"

How many times have we been (almost blatantly) ripped off up there??. :-k

And I`m starting to think it`s not just us. :-"

Mini rant over. :)
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

desmondo wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:43 pm Yeah that non-decision was a fkng joke, pure and simply a hometown decision.

So too was the decision not to award Cameron the mark on the final siren in Sydney, which would have won the game for the cats (probably). I guess we are not the only ones being slaughtered by umps in Sydney. I believe the umps are given 'secret' instructions (but that will never ever be admitted) that if they are not sure about who`s free it is, award it to Sydney. The AFL HAVE TO HAVE SUCCESS in Sydney just so they can get arses on seats up there. :-"

How many times have we been (almost blatantly) ripped off up there??. :-k

And I`m starting to think it`s not just us. :-"

Mini rant over. :)
Oh well,at least they bottomed out for a year or so,Des! :mrgreen:
Western Red
Regular Senior Player

Post by Western Red »

More of the f****** same - the kick from Ryan to Kennedy for Wet Toast went all of 8m and looked like it bounced and the gutless f****** give the home team and the local crowd the win!!

Disgraceful maggots!!!
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Western Red wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:49 am More of the f****** same - the kick from Ryan to Kennedy for Wet Toast went all of 8m and looked like it bounced and the gutless f****** give the home team and the local crowd the win!!

Disgraceful maggots!!!
Haha, not only THAT, but Shai Bolton was shepherded out of the contest in the last few seconds of the game. Clear as f****** day / night.

The fix is in.
Essendunny
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Maybe,but if Dusty had settled that twice before by MAKING MISTAKES,we wouldn’t be talking about this right now.

He made 3 Mistakes in The Final Quarter,that by my reckoning that Cost Richmond Victory! #-o :roll:
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

Did we just cop a bazooka from them today? Fairdinsky.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Early feedback here said we did.