Lou’s Handball

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Lou’s Handball

Post by grassy1 »

Gee,wish I thought of this thread before,long ago.

But today,it’s Fish v JJ providing the Laughs and action,along with Lou’s Orange Joke.All good fun on The Sunday Footy Show.

And Gran Dad(sweet kid that had me awwwwing) The Fish Wins on 76,2 clear of JJ,not disgraced on74,though with all that practice and frequent 10’s then,a slight bummmer there for him.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Re: Lou’s Handball

Post by Windy Hille »

Saw a bit of it and the cackling that was going on. I must have missed the lead up and Yabby statement to the laughter. Was there a ‘blith-o-ee’ call made by TJ?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Windy Hille wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:36 pm Saw a bit of it and the cackling that was going on. I must have missed the lead up and Yabby statement to the laughter. Was there a ‘blith-o-ee’ call made by TJ?
Can’t say I noticed Windy.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Harve’s on Lou’s Handball today,up against one Stephen Milne.

Interesting!
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

I just saw an outstretched right foot Goal from Stephen Milne’s Career Highlights Package,I reckon Stephen may have wanted to trade for THAT Kick in the 1st GF of 2010.

Geez Stephen,how unlucky is that? #-o :roll:

Geez Harve’s.You were a Dirty Bastard weren’t you?

:wink: :lol:

Perfect Match contestant too.My,what a big hair do you had.I have hair envy now!

:lol:

Harve’s Wins a Cliffhanger by 1 point!Where’s Lou’s Joke?!

Move The Target!