Fkng Horthorn

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Fkng Horthorn

Post by desmondo »

If only half of what is being stated at the mo is true, they are/were a fkng disgrace.

After what happened to us for having shitty governance and paperwork, (nothing else was EVER proven remember).

Horthorn should actually cop the full brunt of the AFL fury. Watch out for some wrist slapping and ridiculous apologising.
MH_Bomber
Club Captain

Re: Fkng Horthorn

Post by MH_Bomber »

Absolutely.
Menzie!! ❤️

Things go awry without Jye!!

Regards

MH_Bomber
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

I’d be careful pointing the finger and throwing stones right now.

We don’t know what has gone on at our club.

If they conduct a similar review at EFC, we might not like what we hear.

Mozzie and AMT left the club in recent times. We simply don’t know the real reasons why.

I’d rather not gloat, nor criticise HFC for what has transpired (as horrible as it is).

Our club has been run like an absolute toilet for quite some time. Let’s not presume we’re squeaky clean.
Essendunny
mdso
Club Captain

Post by mdso »

BenDoolan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:27 am I’d be careful pointing the finger and throwing stones right now.

Mozzie and AMT left the club in recent times. We simply don’t know the real reasons why.

I’d rather not gloat, nor criticise HFC for what has transpired (as horrible as it is).

Our club has been run like an absolute toilet for quite some time. Let’s not presume we’re squeaky clean.
Exactly. We should be very careful about what we say and think until someone breaks this Hawthorn thing wide open. Until that happens it's all hearsay.
Nothing usually happens until something happens.
Windy Hille
Regular Senior Player

Post by Windy Hille »

This is just sadly unbelievable. Are we living in 1960s Mississippi?

You’d think Fages and Clarko are done.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Spot on Benny and mdso!Again,it’s just too easy to stick the Boots in!Let’s see how it all pans out and that might take quite some time!
rockhole
Champion of Essendon

Post by rockhole »

It seems like only yesterday that Mitchell was pretending to jab his arm with a needle just to stick it up us.

Good old Hawks!!! The family club!! We dont have contracts, just hand shakes.!!

What a crock of shit.!!

What fking hipocrites!!!
Too far for Baker now he's on to it, now he’s got it, OPEN GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dons are in front by one point at the 8 minute mark
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

As much as I back up on Hawthorn,an ironic Grin goes across the Dial on how it looks for some individuals who have Shot off or Gobbed Off in the past.That sort of stuff tends to blow up in your face,when you least expect it! :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"
gringo
Club Captain

Post by gringo »

Windy Hille wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:10 am This is just sadly unbelievable. Are we living in 1960s Mississippi?

Maybe wait until they get get a chance to tell their side of the story before you judge?
Like sand through the hour glass, so are the days at the Essendon Football Club.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

gringo wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:20 pm
Windy Hille wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:10 am This is just sadly unbelievable. Are we living in 1960s Mississippi?

Maybe wait until they get get a chance to tell their side of the story before you judge?
Think Clarko was asking for one important thing,Due Process!
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

BenDoolan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:27 am I’d be careful pointing the finger and throwing stones right now.

100%
But more than that.....I fail to see how any failing at another club makes Essendon a better club.
Fans have paid out on Hawthorn as if somehow it turns us into a success story.
Same with Clarkson - fans ridiculed North for being a basket case as if it somehow meant we'd been successful recently.
Until we judge our own club objectively, we're doomed to failure.
Thankfully, we are currently undergoing an external review - which should give some perspective.