2024 Fixture Release

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

2024 Fixture Release

Post by grassy1 »

Hmmmm,saw a clip somewhere that said the 2024 Fixtures will be released sometime Mud November.

Hmmmmm,wonder if that would be Saturday November 18 by any chance,just before the One Day Cricket World Cup is about to be played maybe?

Distraction might backfire if Australia are in the Final,but you lot at AWFULL House are Unbelievable if you try and pull that shit,to try and distract us!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Re: 2024 Fixture Release

Post by grassy1 »

Cricket World Cup is on you deadset attention seekers!

Then the NFL on Sunday Night/Monday Morning.I’ll read about the Fixtures and Draft later next week,when the dust settles!
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Just as well the Cricket World Cup is on.

The AFL is copping so much shit about the 1/2 round zero in NSW/QLD (scheduled over the Vic Labour Day Weekend while the NRL is in Vegas) that they would die of shame if they had any morals.
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Well this is amusing thread.
One claim that the AFL is trying to bring attention to itself while the Cricket world cup is on, and the other claiming the AFL is probably glad it's not getting the attention because the cricket is on
:-k :-k :-k :lol: :lol: :lol:
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

Either way,they’re a pack of Self obsessed Fools!

The World Cup Final is on Sunday,with the 2 Best performed Teams playing.

Whatever you do this Sunday you Numbskulls,I’m not Interested until late next week,when the Dust settles from should be a Great Final in front of a Full House of 130 000.

Should Australia pull it off and a dummy spitting Riot ensues,(pity,because I love the Passion of the Indian fans),that should have Sports News going for weeks on end.Should India Win it,well even here,there’ll be a few hundred thousand happy,smiling faces of 1.4 or so Billion Indians throughout the World,happy as Larry.

Of course,the preference for me is Australia,but the Indians I know are great guys and all,so I’ll be happy for them as well.

If the AFL are Lucky,they’ll get a look in after the Man City v Liverpool Blockbuster and NFL Round 12!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: