Jason Cloke

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

Hopefully there's no COKE at Essendon
Filthy wrote:
BERT wrote:I hope one goes to Brisbane and the other to one of the WA sides just to piss the old man off.
Bert he wouldn't know that they're in Australia he is so dumb.

ANY Cloke at Essendon? What drugs are you on guys? :lol:
Rossoneri
Essendon Legend

Post by Rossoneri »

dizzy_69 wrote:I'd rather Cameron Cloke over Jason Cloke
Id rather a bullet to the head
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

What i do find somewhat amusing is Collingwood has abused the mental disabilities every member of the Cloke family is born with.

Blind Freddy could see 4 years ago that they were only getting Jason and Cameron so they could get to Travis, who was the only decent one of the lot. Now that Collingwood have what they want, they're disposing of the fodder in Cameron and Jason.

I'd be absolutely stunned if Jason Cloke was still on an AFL list in 2 year's time.
Marillion
Top Up Player

Post by Marillion »

I thought Sheeds said he would go after the best player/s available? I don't see any mentioned here........ :evil:
Dizzy_69
Regular Senior Player

Post by Dizzy_69 »

Rossoneri wrote:
dizzy_69 wrote:I'd rather Cameron Cloke over Jason Cloke
Id rather a bullet to the head
I would too! but if I had to pick one it would be Cameron
Sol
Top Up Player

Post by Sol »

jimmyc1985 wrote:What i do find somewhat amusing is Collingwood has abused the mental disabilities every member of the Cloke family is born with.

Blind Freddy could see 4 years ago that they were only getting Jason and Cameron so they could get to Travis, who was the only decent one of the lot. Now that Collingwood have what they want, they're disposing of the fodder in Cameron and Jason.

I'd be absolutely stunned if Jason Cloke was still on an AFL list in 2 year's time.
That was exactly my thought when I heard all the hype about how Travis would have gone in the first rd if not for the father son rule and that he could go to richmond or collingwood and chose the pies cos of his brothers. It was clear what was going on right then. Would have worked too if Travis was any good.

Personally I think they are all pretty ordinary although Cameron and Travis do have height and sise and may mature late. None of them have any skills what so ever though and I wouldnt want any one of them at essendon really.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Sol wrote:
jimmyc1985 wrote:What i do find somewhat amusing is Collingwood has abused the mental disabilities every member of the Cloke family is born with.

That was exactly my thought when I heard all the hype about how Travis would have gone in the first rd if not for the father son rule and that he could go to richmond or collingwood and chose the pies cos of his brothers. It was clear what was going on right then. Would have worked too if Travis was any good.

Personally I think they are all pretty ordinary although Cameron and Travis do have height and sise and may mature late. None of them have any skills what so ever though and I wouldnt want any one of them at essendon really.
Cameron's a dud and won't ever amount to anything, but Travis can play.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

I would only take Cameron, definately not Jason. Cameron could be a ruck option (espeically if Cartledge goes) and could drift forward for us taking a bit of the pressure off Hille and Chook.
Filthy

Post by Filthy »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:I would only take Cameron, definately not Jason. Cameron could be a ruck option (espeically if Cartledge goes) and could drift forward for us taking a bit of the pressure off Hille and Chook.
Mrs M...my word is that Chook or Carts are up for trade bait. Both are on thin ice.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Filthy wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:I would only take Cameron, definately not Jason. Cameron could be a ruck option (espeically if Cartledge goes) and could drift forward for us taking a bit of the pressure off Hille and Chook.
Mrs M...my word is that Chook or Carts are up for trade bait. Both are on thin ice.
That doesn't surprise me actually, i expected Cartledge to be on the way out and Chook hasn't done much in his time here either (i know he has struggled with injury). If Sheeds is interested in Gardiner/Cam Cloke they would help out Hille and Ryder in the ruck. That doesn't sound half bad to me.

Maybe Laycock to the Saints for a draft pick/player?
SuperSonic
High Draft Pick

Post by SuperSonic »

Both of them are complete shit. Anyone who suggests we go for them should be banned.
danstar84
Club Captain

Post by danstar84 »

They would be good pickups ..... for bendigo.
dingus
Regular Senior Player

Post by dingus »

There is only one collingwood player worse than Jason Cloke: Cameron Cloke.

I will beat them with a f****** iron bar if they come within 500 meters of Windy Hill in any capacity other thatn their future careers as parcel delivery boys.
Ryno
Top Up Player

Post by Ryno »

Rather see Gary Morecroft re drafted and played in the ruck, than trade laycock or carts for a cloke.
dom_105
Club Captain

Post by dom_105 »

I saw Cameron Cloke out about 2 weeks ago at a popular Ringwood night spot. I didnt realise how big he is. Mabye he can be that backup ruckman at a pinch, but only, as has been said, if Cartledge gets the flick.

As for the other two, they could possibly follow Gary Morecroft out to Silvan, but thats probably the extent of their future prospects. If they leave Collingwood, that would be curtains i think.
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Post by BenDoolan »

Hahaha, this has to be one of the most hilarious posts I've ever read. CLOKE = JOKE, all f***ing 3 of them!!! They are the most overrated DUD footballers ever to play the game, and there is some talk of Essendon recruiting them........F****KING HELL!!!!!!!!
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

Sheedy will talk to any player out of contract I'd've thought.

Clokes live in Ringwood, Sheeds lives close by, Sheeds and daddy Cloke were teammates.

They'll talk.

Sheedy may be mad, but he's not stupid though.
billyduckworth
Club Captain

Post by billyduckworth »

F111 wrote: Sheedy may be mad, but he's not stupid though.
I hope you're right, mate. I certainly wouldn't want any of those Cloke duds at bomberland.