FEVOLA IS A COMPLETE TOOL

For all things non Essendon related, tell us how much you hate the Blues, Pies, etc.
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

FEVOLA IS A COMPLETE TOOL

Post by grassy1 »

Don't know if this ends up in the original thread,but as RICHIE would,Who Gives a SHIT?!

Done it again,haven't you,you great BLOODY BOORISH OAF?!

You ever gunna grow up?
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: FEVOLA IS A COMPLETE TOOL

Post by BenDoolan »

The classic example of a f***'n idiot.

It's hard for a simpleton to realise that a brain with very few cells doesn't react very well to alcoholic beverages. Even when he's sober, he's still a f***'n idiot.....
Essendunny
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Fev should not "feel" compelled to attend a public function with his estranged missus at his side ... wonder which PR guru thought that one up?

It is not a good idea to drink with the intention of getting drunk when you are mega pissed off before you even arrive at the function.

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

sti dreams wrote:Fev should not "feel" compelled to attend a public function with his estranged missus at his side ... wonder which PR guru thought that one up?

It is not a good idea to drink with the intention of getting drunk when you are mega pissed off before you even arrive at the function.

Cheers - STI
She is fairly pregnant for an estranged partner.

Fev makes me laugh leave the poor bastard alone :lol:
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

my mate who goes for adelaide bagged the shit out of Lloyd yesterday yet defended Fev...... quite a few complete tools attracted to this sport
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
Jazz_84
Essendon Legend

Post by Jazz_84 »

In March last year Carlton chief executive Greg Swann was reported to have said: "We've also agreed with Brendan that if there are any more alcohol-related incidents then that will result in him being terminated by the Carlton Football Club."

Swann said last night Fevola's current contract -- 2009-11 -- does not include the alcohol clause.

Footy clubs, particularly coaches, aren't keen on the notion of tipping out players capable of kicking 100 goals in a season but surely he has exhausted the patience of Swann, president Stephen Kernahan and others.

There is a growing suspicion major sponsors and coterie members are over him, too.
I don't know how many chances the Blues are prepared to give him, but, on the evidence of the past 18 months, the answer seems to be "unlimited".
yet again carlton tell the world what a joke they are
Kakadu Kangaroos
Captain of the first BomberTalk International Test Squad
BT Soccer World Cup Champion
Captain of the Bombertalk Reds 3rd with 4 wins - 108.30%
(6 games) - 65 kicks, 33 marks, 52 handballs, 4 tackles, 3 Hit Outs, 2 goals
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Fev to Sydney perhaps?

Sorry I should start that rumour in the trades section
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

He got drunk and swore. BIG f****** DEAL! crawford has done far worse at the brownlow street talk.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Sismis wrote:He got drunk and swore. BIG f****** DEAL! crawford has done far worse at the brownlow street talk.
Not to mention that Sam used to get laughs galore for years when he carried on the same way
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

2 questions boys.

Did CRAWFORD ever act the TOOL on MAD MONDAY or as a HAWTHORN REP?Oh,hang on.On the Footy show,so that's alright then.

Is SAM in more SHIT than NED KELLY Right now or am I imagining things?

CARLTON'S TWO FACED response to his POOR BEHAVIOUR SAYS IT ALL !They looked STUPID the second they agreed to that clause,because it was a MONTY he was going do it again.But they SHIT THEMSELVES they were gunna lose him,so they placed WINNING AT ALL COSTS ahead of PRINCIPLE,YET AGAIN!People say CARLTON have improved their image,Onfield and Off.I'd like to know on what grounds,as it seems LEOPARDS NEVER CHANGE THEIR SPOTS. :evil:
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Act like a tool? He wore a dildo as a joke. Once again BIG f****** DEAL. Chicks on hens nights do this all the time.

He is a bit of a fool, noone will doubt that, but he is unfairly targeted and singled out.

Who has he ever hurt?
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

You haven't been reading deeper into what BRENDAN gets up to,have you?

Apart from TARRING Carlton's Reputation which is BAD ENOUGH,he made a COMPLETE and UTTER FOOL of himself with the DILDO and DRESS in his DRUNKEN STUPOR,more than just once.Then having been told his BEHAVIOUR is WEARING THIN(only for CARLTON to BACKFLIP 180 DEGREES),he goes and repeats his BOORISH ACT by making a COMPLETE NUISANCE of himself to PATRONS in a PUB wih allegations of ABUSIVE and THREATENING Behavior.Add to that his HEADLOCK in IRELAND,Pissing at the Front of a Pub.Channel 9 are starting to get the Idea,He is an EMBARESSMENT to them,but won't have the Guts to actually SACK HIM.

Again,you can let your Hair down,have a bit to say, which is Fine.But the Guy CAN'T HANDLE his GROG and DRINKS IT TO EXCESS for ALL THE WORLD TO SEE.Who's he HURTING?Mainly himself,I'll grant you that.But if you were in his position(playing in a NATIONAL Competition),would you act the GOAT the way he has and say you're not EMBARRASSED about it?I think not!

Furthermore,would you want him REPRESENTING ESSENDON,carrying on the way he did?You'd have to be Joking if you said Yes.DICK REYNOLDS would be ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE at just that thought,let alone having that DICKHEAD REPRESENT us. :roll: :evil:
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

No one wants him at Essendon Grassy
grassy1
Champion of Essendon

Post by grassy1 »

If he wasn't such an IDIOT I would.But it's that very IDIOT in him that DISQUALIFIES him from ever coming here. :roll:
Gyoza
Club Captain

Post by Gyoza »

Anyone defending him will surely change their tune after seeing the way he interacted with Hirdy on StreetTalk.
He has absolutely zero class. Not fit to share oxygen with the great man, let alone address him in public.

Chris Judd is equally pathetic being caught on camera with Fevola stuffing him around...not much leadership going on there.

One more reason to hate the pathetic rabble scum.
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

BomberinJapan wrote:Anyone defending him will surely change their tune after seeing the way he interacted with Hirdy on StreetTalk.
He has absolutely zero class. Not fit to share oxygen with the great man, let alone address him in public.

Chris Judd is equally pathetic being caught on camera with Fevola stuffing him around...not much leadership going on there.

Judd tried to settle him by humouring him.

Hird essentially called him stupid and Fev backed down and wouldnt take HIrdy on.

Not hard to see who demonstrated real leadership.

Cheers - STI
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
Madden
Club Captain

Post by Madden »

The Hirdy bit is on here.

Good to see the great man call Fev out for being a tool.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDSphOXMgbM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDSphOXMgbM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
uptick
High Draft Pick
Location: Under cover, deep in the heart of Carlscum territory

Post by uptick »

I'm all for Fev carrying on the way he does, I'm only disappointed that he isn't wearing a Scum footy jumper at the time. Excellent PR for other clubs, hopefully he continues the John Elliot pigs aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrse tradition of Carlscum for many years to come.
If we are not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat ?.
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

BomberinJapan wrote:Anyone defending him will surely change their tune after seeing the way he interacted with Hirdy on StreetTalk.

Yep totally changed my opinion instantly... He f**** with the great man he is trash!
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

Hird, all class but Fev would have been punching out of his division had he been sober.

Watched the cut version admitedly not the worst bits. But I still can't see what the fuss is about.

Exactly WTF did you expect Judd to do? I actually found the pressurem point/Steven Segal bit funny, the first 10 times at least......