Pre-Season and Rookie Draft

desmondo
Regular Senior Player

Re: Pre-Season and Rookie Draft

Post by desmondo »

Gossy7 wrote:After playing with Patty Ambrose for years, i'm that happy that he's ended up at the bombers on a rookie list.

For a 6.4ft bloke who can run 16+ in a beep test and sub 6minute 2km, he's going to be awesome down at the Dons. Gives plenty as a bloke and good to see another Xav at the dons. (The new Sydney?) Once he gets his kicking right he could be anything! That happy for him!
Spot on call there Gossy7

Starting to look the goods.
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

desmondo wrote:
Gossy7 wrote:After playing with Patty Ambrose for years, i'm that happy that he's ended up at the bombers on a rookie list.

For a 6.4ft bloke who can run 16+ in a beep test and sub 6minute 2km, he's going to be awesome down at the Dons. Gives plenty as a bloke and good to see another Xav at the dons. (The new Sydney?) Once he gets his kicking right he could be anything! That happy for him!

Will only get better too!

Great fella
bomberdonnie
Champion of Essendon

Post by bomberdonnie »

Gossy7 wrote:
desmondo wrote:

Great fella
Is that you I have seen running around on TV lately?
Gossy7
Club Captain

Post by Gossy7 »

bomberdonnie wrote:
Gossy7 wrote:
desmondo wrote:

Great fella
Is that you I have seen running around on TV lately?
Possibly :wink: