News just in Crams and Bell

BERT
Champion of Essendon

Re: News just in Crams and Bell

Post by BERT »

BenDoolan wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:I don't know about Davis but I think Browne showed enough last year that if he can stay fit he's worth keeping.

And with the first two draft picks gone I can see cuts at a minimum. Hille, Ovens, Jetta.
Yeah I think the coaches will want to keep Browne but I just got the feeling his family were one of the ones not overly impressed with what has happened. He may ask to leave as he didn't get many games this season.
I don't know if it was Browne's mum. He had already turned 21 when "she" called. I would hope these guys have a mind of their own in any case. 100 years ago, boys younger than him went off to war and never came back...

Plus Browne needs to stop getting 16 week long hamstring injuries!
Brownes father was on the Today show the same morning as that call and he was happy with how the club had handled it.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

Not sure exactly when but all I can tell you is Crameri and Bellcho are staying
hop
Club Captain

Post by hop »

BenDoolan wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:I don't know about Davis but I think Browne showed enough last year that if he can stay fit he's worth keeping.

And with the first two draft picks gone I can see cuts at a minimum. Hille, Ovens, Jetta.
Yeah I think the coaches will want to keep Browne but I just got the feeling his family were one of the ones not overly impressed with what has happened. He may ask to leave as he didn't get many games this season.
I don't know if it was Browne's mum. He had already turned 21 when "she" called. I would hope these guys have a mind of their own in any case. 100 years ago, boys younger than him went off to war and never came back...

Plus Browne needs to stop getting 16 week long hamstring injuries!
His body is very fragile - needs to take some supplements #-o
My material isn't very good..Oh...and then there's the bladder problem.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

Crammers apparently offered a 4 year 450K deal by the Dogs... Lions also appear to be interested
nudder12
Club Captain

Post by nudder12 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:Crammers apparently offered a 4 year 450K deal by the Dogs... Lions also appear to be interested
Mrs Merc, every year you're all over the trade deals...are you a player agent or something?? :)
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

nudder12 wrote:
Mrs Mercuri wrote:Crammers apparently offered a 4 year 450K deal by the Dogs... Lions also appear to be interested
Mrs Merc, every year you're all over the trade deals...are you a player agent or something?? :)
Haha I'd love to say yes... But no I just keep a close eye on what's happening from a variety of sources online! I LOVE this time of year with potential trades!!
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

LMAO at this thread... news just in crameri and TBC are sigining on, but they are still being offered deals from other clubs???

Which one is it?
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

DC2 wrote:
LMAO at this thread... news just in crameri and TBC are sigining on, but they are still being offered deals from other clubs???

Which one is it?
It's only been word of mouth that they have signed.. Nothing official from the club leaves the door open they could leave
mds
On the Rookie List

Post by mds »

Gringo - simply because we have no draft picks. We have few choices that's why?????? Screwed again!!!
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

A lot of talk that Mumford will be out of Sydney at the end of the year, so there's a good replacement if Bellchambers leaves.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

j-mac31 wrote:A lot of talk that Mumford will be out of Sydney at the end of the year, so there's a good replacement if Bellchambers leaves.

Wonder why he wants to leave? Homesick?
s'dreams
Champion of Essendon

Post by s'dreams »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:
j-mac31 wrote:A lot of talk that Mumford will be out of Sydney at the end of the year, so there's a good replacement if Bellchambers leaves.

The quality of sausages in Sydney leaves a lot to be desired .... and then there's the Canadian problem

s'd
dices ad adepto futui (tell them to f*** off)
mds
On the Rookie List

Post by mds »

Speaking of trades and drafts: Is it possible for the EFC to approach our young blokes in the James Hird Academy and
do a deal so they do not go into this years and next years drafts? We take care of them and draft them later, how about
that for an idea?
Mrs Mercuri
Champion of Essendon

Post by Mrs Mercuri »

mds wrote:Speaking of trades and drafts: Is it possible for the EFC to approach our young blokes in the James Hird Academy and
do a deal so they do not go into this years and next years drafts? We take care of them and draft them later, how about
that for an idea?
They'd get us for draft tampering. Most of them are still too young I think except for Jydon Neagle?
F111
Essendon Legend

Post by F111 »

stryper wrote:News just in Crameri and Bellchambers have just agreed to re sign with EFC.
Will be officially announced shortly...
...shortly...
When zacly?
DC2
Regular Senior Player

Post by DC2 »

dont think he knows what hes talking about.
j-mac31
Essendon Legend

Post by j-mac31 »

Mrs Mercuri wrote:

No, he's out of contract and they've got Pike and Tippett.
Aaron Francis is the Messiah.
jimmyc1985
Champion of Essendon

Post by jimmyc1985 »

Hilarious that some on here reckon Jetta has trade value. He's significantly worse than blokes we've delisted in recent years who failed to attract any trade interest such as Dyson, Lonergan and Prismall. Straight onto the AFL rubbish pile for old Leroy.
stryper
High Draft Pick

Post by stryper »

I an still very confident of them both staying.Word of mouth only still.taken longer than expected.
tezza the king
Top Up Player

Post by tezza the king »

This is reassuring from BJ on Twitter

Brendon Goddard (@BrendonGoddard9) tweeted at 9:45am - 9 Sep 13:

@Fluro_13 @DeanFonzy no. And no one is terminating their contract. Bigger and better in 2014. (https://twitter.com/BrendonGoddard9/sta ... 1609687040)