Jack (My) Darling

jjono
High Draft Pick

Jack (My) Darling

Post by jjono »

Apparently Jacky boy wants out of West Coast due to his end of season interview not going too well.....story goes that he and Adam Simpson "agreed" that he might be better off seeking a fresh start elsewhere. Jacky has nominated the Bombers as his destination club so he can again work under Worsfold.....

Strikes me as the type of bloke that can maybe help get you to the finals, but goes missing in big moments in big games I.e. Last years granny, this years elimination final......

I dunno if I'd like him in red n black.

Btw, rumour has it his missus is pissed off with him.....trying to get pregnant and Big Jack keeps pulling out!! :lol: :lol:
BenDoolan
Essendon Legend

Re: Jack (My) Darling

Post by BenDoolan »

jjono wrote: Btw, rumour has it his missus is pissed off with him.....trying to get pregnant and Big Jack keeps pulling out!! :lol: :lol:
Hence his issue about going missing during the big moments!

But I'd have him. He's only 24 so he has a number of years ahead of himself...
Essendunny
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

I cannot believe how much stick he is copping for that one incident. He is a decent forward and I think he would really complement our spine.

He kicked 44 goals this year!
jjono
High Draft Pick

Post by jjono »

It's 2 glaring incidents.......in 2 massive games at 2 massive moments.......

Not doubting his talent, just his attitude at critical times, maybe Worsfold could knock him into line?
Sismis
Champion of Essendon

Post by Sismis »

jjono wrote:It's 2 glaring incidents.......in 2 massive games at 2 massive moments.......

Not doubting his talent, just his attitude at critical times, maybe Worsfold could knock him into line?
oops forgot about this:

Mick
On the Rookie List

Post by Mick »

Flat track bully
Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park - Home of the Springfield Isotopes
Mick
On the Rookie List

Post by Mick »

Sismis wrote:I cannot believe how much stick he is copping for that one incident. He is a decent forward and I think he would really complement our spine.

He kicked 44 goals this year!
It's more than just one incident, has failed miserably away from Subiaco and failed miserably in 2015 GF, 2016 v Hawks and 2016 EF

He is the quintessential Eagles flat track bully
Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park - Home of the Springfield Isotopes