Page 1 of 1

Jack (My) Darling

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:11 am
by jjono
Apparently Jacky boy wants out of West Coast due to his end of season interview not going too well.....story goes that he and Adam Simpson "agreed" that he might be better off seeking a fresh start elsewhere. Jacky has nominated the Bombers as his destination club so he can again work under Worsfold.....

Strikes me as the type of bloke that can maybe help get you to the finals, but goes missing in big moments in big games I.e. Last years granny, this years elimination final......

I dunno if I'd like him in red n black.

Btw, rumour has it his missus is pissed off with him.....trying to get pregnant and Big Jack keeps pulling out!! :lol: :lol:

Re: Jack (My) Darling

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:44 am
by BenDoolan
jjono wrote: Btw, rumour has it his missus is pissed off with him.....trying to get pregnant and Big Jack keeps pulling out!! :lol: :lol:
Hence his issue about going missing during the big moments!

But I'd have him. He's only 24 so he has a number of years ahead of himself...

Re: Jack (My) Darling

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:07 am
by Sismis
I cannot believe how much stick he is copping for that one incident. He is a decent forward and I think he would really complement our spine.

He kicked 44 goals this year!

Re: Jack (My) Darling

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:30 am
by jjono
It's 2 glaring incidents.......in 2 massive games at 2 massive moments.......

Not doubting his talent, just his attitude at critical times, maybe Worsfold could knock him into line?

Re: Jack (My) Darling

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:47 am
by Sismis
jjono wrote:It's 2 glaring incidents.......in 2 massive games at 2 massive moments.......

Not doubting his talent, just his attitude at critical times, maybe Worsfold could knock him into line?
oops forgot about this:


Re: Jack (My) Darling

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:03 pm
by Mick
Flat track bully

Re: Jack (My) Darling

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:06 pm
by Mick
Sismis wrote:I cannot believe how much stick he is copping for that one incident. He is a decent forward and I think he would really complement our spine.

He kicked 44 goals this year!
It's more than just one incident, has failed miserably away from Subiaco and failed miserably in 2015 GF, 2016 v Hawks and 2016 EF

He is the quintessential Eagles flat track bully